Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
I would have replied with something like…

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

Now let them start talking.
First Letter:

Dear Fred,

I write to you, the man, who I believe at times acts in a public capacity as Property Appraiser for the County of XXXXX. I, a private man called Anthony and an authorized and exclusive user of the public person, a factitious entity, Anthony XXXX, accept your oath of office, bind you to that oath of office to carry out the following order, as I require of you to answer/respond/act upon the following, as it relates to your duty under the title, Property Appraiser:

1. Does not 31 USC 3124 – Exemption from Taxation – provide for an exemption in the computation of property tax assessment? If the Property Appraiser uses sales figures [market value or value] based upon the presumptive use of Federal Reserve Notes, how is it possible that you, as the Property Appraiser compute and/or assess a property tax with debt obligations of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411]?

[Please note, I do not dispute the fact there is statutory authority for the actual property assessment. The question being addressed to you, as property tax assessor or appraiser assessing a value on the property based upon the use of debt obligations of the United States. Based upon your tax assessment valuation, it appears the County of Broward Revenue Department accepts that value you presented, then applies a multiplier or a millage rate against value you presented based upon debt obligations of the United State to COMPUTE the tax due. I too, take specific observation that there is no $ in front of the values placed on your Notice.]

2. I require that you wet-ink sign and return to me the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments hereto attached. I require that you, as Property Appraiser, a duly authorized Constitutional Officer sign the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, ANTHONY, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXXXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to Anthony XXXX.

[I believe many government forms require a person’s signature attesting to the accuracy and truthful facts contained within the document, so I trust this will not be a burdensome requirement]

Please address the two issues above within five [5] business days of receipt of this correspondence. You will find enclosed one lawful United States Dollar [$1.00] for valuable consideration for your service. Should you decide NOT to respond specifically, accurately, honestly and completely to these matters above, I will accept your dishonor as breach of contract, confirmation that 31 USC 3124 applies and you, as a duly authorized public official are in violation of this statute of the United States. It is my desire, in Good Faith to support and aid the United States due to a declared national state of emergency dating back to the 1930s AND I trust you can agree with this support and aid of the United States.

Please note, I may have further correspondence for you, pending your response or lack of response.

Thank you, May God Bless You, as I trust that Almighty God will guide you as you go,

By: Anthony [seal]
For: Anthony XXXX