Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Envoy sent as Emissary to secure Peace.

I like that. As my mental models evolve it becomes so simple - A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just wieght is His delight!

The commercial forum becomes war-like since 1861. However we might be like Bean on SJC, who could not buy a Taco Bell burrito without being taken to the cleaner as he had certain ideals about metals and pre-1861 peacetime specie.

What we have today though is access to inelastic fiat - US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes - if we demand lawful money. We are handling FIAT any way around it - if you want to buy and sell, you have to strike your hand in agreement with the 'extraordinary occasion' of 1861.

That leaves the state as trustee giving you full use; so long as you are willing to forego the privileges of being a Fed bank.

That leaves the state the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges - when you declare yourself peaceful inhabitant. What is the state going to do? - Make you pay? The emergency is long ended so there is no excuse for not going back to Bean's ideal peacetime specie.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I like that. As my mental models evolve it becomes so simple - A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just wieght is His delight!

The commercial forum becomes war-like since 1861. However we might be like Bean on SJC, who could not buy a Taco Bell burrito without being taken to the cleaner as he had certain ideals about metals and pre-1861 peacetime specie.

What we have today though is access to inelastic fiat - US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes - if we demand lawful money. We are handling FIAT any way around it - if you want to buy and sell, you have to strike your hand in agreement with the 'extraordinary occasion' of 1861.

That leaves the state as trustee giving you full use; so long as you are willing to forego the privileges of being a Fed bank.

That leaves the state the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges - when you declare yourself peaceful inhabitant. What is the state going to do? - Make you pay? The emergency is long ended so there is no excuse for not going back to Bean's ideal peacetime specie.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I like it as well. The simplicity of making one's demand for lawful money and declaring one's self as a peaceful inhabitant continues to solve most, if not all, of the difficulties of the world which we formally found inhibiting and enslaving.

Each time the simplicity of remedy is repeated and explained in a new way, the more powerful and clear that truth becomes.

Regards,

David Merrill.

you said it. recognize who is trustee and let the trustee perform. now the challenge is finding your own operations agreement with the "gatekeeper" to the estate.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-14-11 at 08:03 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you said it. recognize who is trustee and let the trustee perform. now the challenge is finding your own operations agreement with the "gatekeeper" to the estate.

The Redeemer!!

I think this might be the Greatest Pun!

Yehoshuah [Jesus]
    H'Natzrith [Of Nazareth]
    V'Molech [King]
    H'Hadiim [Of the Jews]

Speaking for myself though - I believe that one has an opportunity to evolve past the Blood Sacrifices. It may not be necessary though - I know a lot of people who look to the Blood of the Redeemer as the Ultimate Sacrificial Lamb. It has been years since I have been in communion.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-11 at 11:10 PM.

The Redeemer!!

I think this might be the Greatest Pun!

Yehoshuah [Jesus]
    H'Natzrith [Of Nazareth]
    V'Molech [King]
    H'Hadiim [Of the Jews]

Speaking for myself though - I believe that one has an opportunity to evolve past the Blood Sacrifices. It may not be necessary though - I know a lot of people who look to the Blood of the Redeemer as the Ultimate Sacrificial Lamb. It has been years since I have been in communion.
    Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the authority, character and name of YeHoVaH shall be protected, healed, preserved, made whole.

Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Trust Law 101 - an implied Trust by actions.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

hey all, check out these pages in this book. Just 3 pages is all I ask, it has to
    do with everything we been studying lately. Pages 67 to 69

ambassador <--> envoy
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.