In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The earth was void, without form and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light. And there was light.

And God saw the light and that it was good. And God divided the light into light and darkness.

And God said, Let there be light. And there was light.
This in my estimation is the creation of material time-space. e=mc2 is centrifugal force required to bend this light into tiny electron valence shells. Since this transform of Separation is mental, I get what you are saying. It matches up with my hypothesis in that mind is the creative engine. We now have two things, God and Light - Separation. This is how the Book of Enoch fell by the wayside by canon. The parishioner was left to presume that this Separation from God is a natural state.

And God saw the light and that it was good. And God divided the light into light and darkness.
Here all guilt trips begin, and in my second hypothesis Abraham would be determining that incest is bad or evil. Sensing the problems of recombinant DNA and genetic reproduction failures like found in banjo-playing hillbillies might have some merit but without a judgment rendered, it is inconsequential so far as producing guilt.

The near-murderous sacrifice, in the mental model took place on Mount Moriah - The Temple Mount. There were many animals slaughtered there and the corruption of the moneychangers flourished there too. - Right there in the courts of the Most High - allegedly.

Thank you and I appreciate you grounding the thread in the spiritual, not the physical. Guilt is not a physical thing but blood sacrifice, murder, ending a perfectly healthy life early, is. What I am speaking of is that the ego replays these guilty sound bites out of fear that ending the First Separation means we lose our identities upon physical death and upon the Second Separation this is adjudicated as an evil thing - to become totally redeemed in the Love of God. The ego tries to scare me as I write of it all right! I wish to remain ME, separate from God and my desire is driven by the ego...