I just realized that I need to make a distinction in terms. When I make a use of the term Man - I mean the regenerated Spiritual being who becomes Man by the grace of God.

When I use the term man, I mean the natural state of being that we are all born into whereof we rely upon our intellect for everything. Our intellect and knowledges are all of course subject to our five senses or in biblical terms the "five lords of the Philistines."

Thusly it is the work of God by Grace to regenerate mankind [everyone] from an unregenerate man into Spiritual Man. And further into Celestial Man. But the latter is for another day. Therefore the office of Man as far as Scripture is concerned is not the same as natural beings running around who are male/female in physical form.

Therefore consider now with "new eyes" the term "Son of Man". This should at once awaken the Mind - to what is being spoken of in the following:

Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Comment: The sixth day Man in verse 7 is being transformed into a new Glory - 7th Day Celestial Man. This is all the work of God in the creature - you and I.

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom_8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Comment: Before anyone goes and puts on a pity party for ego/self/shadow consider the GREAT PROMISE in verse 21. But first must come experience! Baptism by Fire. Thusly this experience [aeon/age] is the work of God in man. Be not quick to judge that which is not understood for in judging the projection reflects upon self - this is the "Mirror of the Mind".

Question: How do you "see" Self? Whatever you see is what will be. Therefore you are getting exactly what you think you deserve!

Shalom,
MJ