Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It might be about vibration.

My deductions about DMT is that it is not worth the MAO nausea - ayahuaska tea. Melatonin destroys the DMT quickly too, that is my experience anyway. STRASSMAN had to inject it pure and direct for people to have the experiences. In summary, this seemingly material experience is the highest spiritual realm - and I suppose that from how "memory clusters", call them ghosts if you like, channeled beings tend to be looking around for channels. Why step down?

I was experimenting around with lucid dreaming in the '90's. A rainbow lady told me I needed a spirit guide so I inquired and quickly met up with a Roman soldier who introduced himself as Tato. "Like Tato-Tot?" He had a sword but it was no more material than the rest of him so he just got offended and disappeared. That was my imagination, I imagine I have no use for these beings... if they ever impose themselves I might inquire why they are trying to get back in the world?

The answer is probably that this is the highest spiritual experience. So this "Jesus" - the Voice for A Course in Miracles is an errant soul, in my estimation. But the science is great. Bill was dosing Helen with LSD against her will and knowledge. So the Voice was some kind of natural mental phenomenon that leaked all over her because of her psychotomimetic rape.

You are on the right track Walter. I would say trust me but that is the last thing I could say. I believe that if you are looking outward for the answers then you have fallen into the same old trap.

Last edited by David Merrill; 02-22-16 at 05:16 AM.