Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

  1. #11
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary. Notice how the English sentence has been rendered into gibberish. We of course see what the string of words says if we can read. But why change it at all?


    WOLSKI's Oath and Federal Law.


    I suspect that reluctance to Google links is much akin to me passing secrets in plain text on 5.25" floppy disk. Even at Langley and Quantico it would probably take a day to find a drive to read it. Facebook is the place to get information. I saw a documentary on Google. They require warrants and release files at about 20K/year on (digital) warrants. That was back when Facebook was just getting started. People just hand information over on Facebook.



    This federal judge simply skips anything about "why", where and when the change in form came about.

    Another thing;

    I have written this so many times I simply skipped it here. In my opinion it is not the incest doing all the brain damage - it is the guilt. Now I get why Abraham would conjure up such an insecure God that He might demand Abraham slice Isaac's throat at all. And to do so at puberty. Abraham was debating ending the abomination before it generated more recombinant DNA.
    Do all things [deeds] in Jesus' name. A name is a WAY OF BEING. Thusly,

    And God said
    And God saw
    And God named

    God knows the end from the beginning because that marks the Way. Can you envision your reality - give praise for it and go into it even though it does not yet exist? If you know it is coming you can speak that which is not, see it and describe it.

    This Way of Being is contrary to the "natural man" as it is illogical and thusly the Wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. What consumes your thoughts controls your life!

    Maybe one day folks can come to see that ALL the players in the Scripture are States of Being IN GOD. For the dream is God's. Thusly we are all Thought Beings. For if the Word is spoken it was FIRST in the Mind. Thusly, in the beginning the Word was with God and was God and became Flesh. This is Christ JESUS the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of this world.

    Now with comprehension that Abraham is a state of mind we can also see Abimilech as a state of mind and we see the Alter constructed by Abraham as a place of worship IN THE MIND. This line established by Abraham is such that what is lower cannot comprehend or cross the "great gulf" see Luke 16 between that which is natural and that which is Spiritual. And the Higher redeems the lower for God comes to man and not the other way around.

    See if you can hear the Wisdom [Christ] in this verse:

    Psalms 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

    Here are a few thoughts of what many consider a mad man but I know they are true. My Word is my Bond is my Life - let us walk in the truth in Christ for truly IN HIM we live, move and have our being! The natural man desires proof from other natural men - so be it. Let them find their proof for themselves. Let them "remind God of His judgments so that they may be justified."

    Children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly away..." CREED

    Be blessed,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    Lawful Money Trust Website

    Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  2. #12
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

    The earth was void, without form and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

    And God said, Let there be light. And there was light.

    And God saw the light and that it was good. And God divided the light into light and darkness.



    And God said, Let there be light. And there was light.
    This in my estimation is the creation of material time-space. e=mc2 is centrifugal force required to bend this light into tiny electron valence shells. Since this transform of Separation is mental, I get what you are saying. It matches up with my hypothesis in that mind is the creative engine. We now have two things, God and Light - Separation. This is how the Book of Enoch fell by the wayside by canon. The parishioner was left to presume that this Separation from God is a natural state.


    And God saw the light and that it was good. And God divided the light into light and darkness.
    Here all guilt trips begin, and in my second hypothesis Abraham would be determining that incest is bad or evil. Sensing the problems of recombinant DNA and genetic reproduction failures like found in banjo-playing hillbillies might have some merit but without a judgment rendered, it is inconsequential so far as producing guilt.

    The near-murderous sacrifice, in the mental model took place on Mount Moriah - The Temple Mount. There were many animals slaughtered there and the corruption of the moneychangers flourished there too. - Right there in the courts of the Most High - allegedly.

    Thank you and I appreciate you grounding the thread in the spiritual, not the physical. Guilt is not a physical thing but blood sacrifice, murder, ending a perfectly healthy life early, is. What I am speaking of is that the ego replays these guilty sound bites out of fear that ending the First Separation means we lose our identities upon physical death and upon the Second Separation this is adjudicated as an evil thing - to become totally redeemed in the Love of God. The ego tries to scare me as I write of it all right! I wish to remain ME, separate from God and my desire is driven by the ego...

  3. #13

    hi MJ

    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary.
    what is? i was hoping to see it unfold in realtime like you did it n the past but seems to be a few notches higher powered than before too. the bits and pieces of news is better than nothing though. hopefully there will be a successful disclosure here at some point.

    it is exciting stuff even from a distance, cant imagine how intense it gets for you. I dont doubt you at all but am concerned because I havnt seen anyone dealing with the system as head on as you seem to be!

    obviously I tune in to many others in an effort to figure things out. I dont carry much guilt but I will admit that fear drives me in these studys. I want to overcome it! Ive never been in trouble and only in a courtroom once and it was by my uninformed choice to argue a traffic ticket. I have been around long enough to see how things are getting more difficult and aggressive with the system. I dont like BEING a number and I am searching hard on how to overcome that. Yes, I can see the future this way so I do my best to learn how to change it. driven by fear, tired of it but its up to god whether I ever figure it out enough. i suppose that in a way that is the fear of god really but seems like my creator need not be feared.


    google just doesnt feel right to me.. hard to explain and obviously not the same for most. havnt caved for the facebook trend ever but may have to check out legal deceptions pusblishments there by proxy at some point if they keep keeping it real like they have with the talkshoes.


    I'll hava listen to the madmans talkshoe youve posted MJ, hopefully it has something for me to work with.

    sometimes I think both you guys are the best ever, sometimes I think your both secret agents of some sort, sometimes I think your both just full of crazy. but overall, Im still here reading and paying attention so im still undecided.. not looking for proof.. something else.

    I think y'all are onto certainly something though just not sure what it could be. I'll keep working on myself and try to step it up even more so please forgive me for being me and not something else if needed. not trying to cause any harm loss or injury, just working with what Ive got and y'all certainly dont make that easy here.


    thanks

  4. #14
    And above all things, be not afraid of it.
    Imagine for a moment that guilt and fear are the same thing. It may not be so but try it since you seek understanding. You do not have to find real reasons to feel guilty - like taking the life of a bird. That too is not a real reason since birds to not die.

    We are conditioned to fear out of somebody forming a business plan - an agenda. You say it in your post. At least that is what I hear. Since fear and guilt are the same (for the moment) you feel guilty out of social conditioning unless you simply dwell neurotically on the poor bird. Rather than ending the entire universe from a bird's perspective. [Which is simply not a bad thing, unless you live in the Second Separation of the Fourth Verse.]

    The DoJ simply relied on me feeling ashamed, reciting the breach of trust and chaotic delusions. They did not address that administrative collection agents pretending to be judicial officers is defrauding the court and People. They hoped to invoke fear where there is no guilt. See how that works forming the synonym?

    The reason I removed Mr. PRETENDER's name is that it might be distracting, the way I used that the clerk was obliged to publish my Response anyway, whether I ordered it or not. Now that he is indicted though, above, we find he is no longer threatening me about being "disrespectful" - or even comment about me ordering the clerk of court around. Using the Great Seal for the State of Colorado alone is a class 5 felony except that the breach of trust is quite real - I am trustee for the resulting trust; in any capacity. I do not appear; I visit.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 07:34 PM.

  5. #15
    P.S.

    Yes, I can see the future...
    Indeed, time is an illusion. The Magi VISITED their subordinate Temple Mount puppet-king Archelaus HEROD and informed him - NOTICE - that the stars indicated that a MESSIAH-KING had arrived in Israel. Not only that but they brought frankincense and myrrh - the two fragrances used while breaking up skeletons to place them in ossuaries, in the upper class tombs. Gold too - to purchase the upper class tomb. The expensive oils were not wasted on the corpses, they were smeared around the nose and mouth to prevent contracting disease for the living.

    The sustainable holy instant is the Key to biblical prophecy. There is a great book DMT - And the Soul of Prophecy by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN.

    I think Dr. STRASSMAN is somewhat limited by scientific process. He cannot speculate from what he knows intuitively, in other words. But what he has found through clinical studies and some traditional Torah study with Rabbi Joel David BAKST is worth hearing.

    After forgiveness the sound bites stop and you can live now. Living now, there is no time. Then one can see the future. Do you think Daniel was special? I think Daniel was ordinary (ordained). The guilt trip in Israel was debilitating! Imagine a birthright to know God, so natural but stiffnecked and hard hearted craven people finding it so rarely as to throw expensive parchments and inks at it when they come across it.


    P.S. I forgot the detail in my interpretation; that the Magi foresaw Jesus having to live with open injuries inside a tomb for two and a half days. The frankincense and myrrh prevented bacteriological infection.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 08:22 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    what is? i was hoping to see it unfold in realtime like you did it n the past but seems to be a few notches higher powered than before too. the bits and pieces of news is better than nothing though. hopefully there will be a successful disclosure here at some point.

    it is exciting stuff even from a distance, cant imagine how intense it gets for you. I dont doubt you at all but am concerned because I havnt seen anyone dealing with the system as head on as you seem to be!

    obviously I tune in to many others in an effort to figure things out. I dont carry much guilt but I will admit that fear drives me in these studys. I want to overcome it! Ive never been in trouble and only in a courtroom once and it was by my uninformed choice to argue a traffic ticket. I have been around long enough to see how things are getting more difficult and aggressive with the system. I dont like BEING a number and I am searching hard on how to overcome that. Yes, I can see the future this way so I do my best to learn how to change it. driven by fear, tired of it but its up to god whether I ever figure it out enough. i suppose that in a way that is the fear of god really but seems like my creator need not be feared.


    google just doesnt feel right to me.. hard to explain and obviously not the same for most. havnt caved for the facebook trend ever but may have to check out legal deceptions pusblishments there by proxy at some point if they keep keeping it real like they have with the talkshoes.


    I'll hava listen to the madmans talkshoe youve posted MJ, hopefully it has something for me to work with.

    sometimes I think both you guys are the best ever, sometimes I think your both secret agents of some sort, sometimes I think your both just full of crazy. but overall, Im still here reading and paying attention so im still undecided.. not looking for proof.. something else.

    I think y'all are onto certainly something though just not sure what it could be. I'll keep working on myself and try to step it up even more so please forgive me for being me and not something else if needed. not trying to cause any harm loss or injury, just working with what Ive got and y'all certainly dont make that easy here.


    thanks
    The Word - Scripture is so wonderful - but also remember that the same knowledges have been also related in many many other sources Ref Acts 17:28 and Romans 1:20. This is a time of experience. You must experience. Thusly what is for me is for me and thusly what is for you is for you.

    Consider again Genesis again.

    verse one. and do check me out....

    Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim [God] (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the Heavens and the earth. (Perfect, complete and to be Inhabited).

    Comment: At once there is also something missing in this better translation. The term Aleph-Tav exists in the Hebrew but is not rendered in the English. Who is the Aleph-Tav? Aleph is the First and Tav the Last. Of course if the question is phrased Who then the answer is Christ. But WHAT is Christ? Well the same Scriptures define Christ as the WISDOM and POWER of God. Now also, look again the Hebrew does not relate Heaven [singular] but Heavens [plural]. This comports exactly with Deuteronomy. And many many other sources in Scripture. Now lets proceed to verse 2.

    But before we proceed lets frame or look at Scripture - especially this chapter as the re-establishment of man. Or the renewing of the Earth. Thusly Gen 1 is about bringing the natural man - a brute beast - into the status of a spiritual man - 6th day man.

    Now on to verse 2.

    Gen 1:2 Chaotic Earth
    *And the earth became waste, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep (Frozen Ice). And the Spirit of God moved (hovering, brooding); [the beginning of the heavens and earth which are now] upon the face of the waters. [Melted Ice]


    Comment: I left in the physical parameters but try to stay on consciousness. Isaiah relates that in a former time "children" were raised up and they rebelled but now we see that the Earth [base consciousness] AND actual physical Earth is now laid waste. The physical deed was approximately 12-13k years back. But don't get bogged down in physical because that generally does not lead to any growth in the actual being. Remember the prayer Jesus taught to pray - Thy Will be done IN Heaven and IN Earth. This is perfect haromony in man. For the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you.

    In other words, it is God's Work IN man to bring man to the status of Christ. Now should we accept that the Earth was FIRST formed void and without form as many have incorrectly assumed? If so then nullify the Scriptures for there is a huge problem.

    Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD The Creator of the heavens; God Himself The Former of the earth and The Maker of it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

    Comment: So which is it? Was the Earth [base consciousness] created to be void or was it to be inhabited by the sons and daughters [thoughts and desires] of God? Which is it? Well the answer lies in the verb hayah which is translated "was" and many have taken that to be the original state of being. But if one considers that Genesis 1 is NOT the beginning of Scripture then the understanding comes. John 1:1 is the beginning.

    Now then DARKNESS was on the face of the deep. Better said IGNORANCE. For in ignorance there lies confusion and a state of NOT KNOWING TRUTH. But when the Sun of Righteousness arises in Light then comes Truth and the REAL Baptism in Truth. And we see Jesus relating "ye shall know THE TRUTH and the truth shall set you free." Thusly one who walks in ignorance walks in sin! And how great is this sin if one is WILLINGLY ignorant.

    In the former state there was innocence. Thusly in a state of innocence there is no conscience. Therefore we see at Gen 1:3:

    Gen 1:3 Recreated Earth
    *And God said, "Let there become light:" and there became light.

    Comment: Here now is the state of experience where man will experience "good and evil" so that knowing can develop and thusly a conscience.

    And now we later find when God has worked in man to bring "a" being into a 6th day Man status that we find the following verse:

    Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."


    Comment: The spiritual Man is not judged of men but of God. But this man has not yet come to the 7th day status of rest [Sabbath]. The natural man, who is as a gentile, tramples upon these truths in darkness - merely keeping a day or dunking each other in water [or sprinkling whichever is his preference].

    =======================================

    I agree with Enoch that man was made to be a being in VOICE. For all the words written ever can never give anyone being. Experience is key. Thusly one is in need FIRST of Truth [baptism by water] and then one is in need SECOND of Experience [Baptism by Fire]. And both of these are the work of God in man.

    The 6th day man was commanded to go and take dominion over the EARTH. That is better understood, in my experience, to subdue and discipline the lower mind. Thusly Jesus had disciples. This is the work. For all the disciples were in the "Boat" of Conscience. Peter the un-regenerated mind catches Nothing all night long [darkness] but when the dawning of the Sun comes - Jesus says "fish out of the right side" and when Peter brings in so many GREAT FISHES [1 + 5 + 3 = 9] he then prostrates himself realizing how impossible it is for the lower mind to even fathom the Wisdom of God.

    Peter is every man undertaking to understand God in his own intellect. For it is Judah [Light] which camps at the Right side [East] and it is Ephraim [Intellect] which camps at the Left side in the West.

    =======================================

    george, Michael Joseph is no better than you. We are all in this Holy Experience. Embrace it. For even my so called adversaries are playing the negative part of the play which is for me. Thusly, I thank God - for Pilate holds no office in his own power.

    Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    Lawful Money Trust Website

    Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  7. #17
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The Word - Scripture is so wonderful - but also remember that the same knowledges have been also related in many many other sources Ref Acts 17:28 and Romans 1:20. This is a time of experience. You must experience. Thusly what is for me is for me and thusly what is for you is for you.

    Consider again Genesis again.

    verse one. and do check me out....

    Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim [God] (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the Heavens and the earth. (Perfect, complete and to be Inhabited).

    Comment: At once there is also something missing in this better translation. The term Aleph-Tav exists in the Hebrew but is not rendered in the English. Who is the Aleph-Tav? Aleph is the First and Tav the Last. Of course if the question is phrased Who then the answer is Christ. But WHAT is Christ? Well the same Scriptures define Christ as the WISDOM and POWER of God. Now also, look again the Hebrew does not relate Heaven [singular] but Heavens [plural]. This comports exactly with Deuteronomy. And many many other sources in Scripture. Now lets proceed to verse 2.

    But before we proceed lets frame or look at Scripture - especially this chapter as the re-establishment of man. Or the renewing of the Earth. Thusly Gen 1 is about bringing the natural man - a brute beast - into the status of a spiritual man - 6th day man.

    Now on to verse 2.

    Gen 1:2 Chaotic Earth
    *And the earth became waste, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep (Frozen Ice). And the Spirit of God moved (hovering, brooding); [the beginning of the heavens and earth which are now] upon the face of the waters. [Melted Ice]


    Comment: I left in the physical parameters but try to stay on consciousness. Isaiah relates that in a former time "children" were raised up and they rebelled but now we see that the Earth [base consciousness] AND actual physical Earth is now laid waste. The physical deed was approximately 12-13k years back. But don't get bogged down in physical because that generally does not lead to any growth in the actual being. Remember the prayer Jesus taught to pray - Thy Will be done IN Heaven and IN Earth. This is perfect haromony in man. For the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you.

    In other words, it is God's Work IN man to bring man to the status of Christ. Now should we accept that the Earth was FIRST formed void and without form as many have incorrectly assumed? If so then nullify the Scriptures for there is a huge problem.

    Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD The Creator of the heavens; God Himself The Former of the earth and The Maker of it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

    Comment: So which is it? Was the Earth [base consciousness] created to be void or was it to be inhabited by the sons and daughters [thoughts and desires] of God? Which is it? Well the answer lies in the verb hayah which is translated "was" and many have taken that to be the original state of being. But if one considers that Genesis 1 is NOT the beginning of Scripture then the understanding comes. John 1:1 is the beginning.

    Now then DARKNESS was on the face of the deep. Better said IGNORANCE. For in ignorance there lies confusion and a state of NOT KNOWING TRUTH. But when the Sun of Righteousness arises in Light then comes Truth and the REAL Baptism in Truth. And we see Jesus relating "ye shall know THE TRUTH and the truth shall set you free." Thusly one who walks in ignorance walks in sin! And how great is this sin if one is WILLINGLY ignorant.

    In the former state there was innocence. Thusly in a state of innocence there is no conscience. Therefore we see at Gen 1:3:

    Gen 1:3 Recreated Earth
    *And God said, "Let there become light:" and there became light.

    Comment: Here now is the state of experience where man will experience "good and evil" so that knowing can develop and thusly a conscience.

    And now we later find when God has worked in man to bring "a" being into a 6th day Man status that we find the following verse:

    Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."


    Comment: The spiritual Man is not judged of men but of God. But this man has not yet come to the 7th day status of rest [Sabbath]. The natural man, who is as a gentile, tramples upon these truths in darkness - merely keeping a day or dunking each other in water [or sprinkling whichever is his preference].

    =======================================

    I agree with Enoch that man was made to be a being in VOICE. For all the words written ever can never give anyone being. Experience is key. Thusly one is in need FIRST of Truth [baptism by water] and then one is in need SECOND of Experience [Baptism by Fire]. And both of these are the work of God in man.

    The 6th day man was commanded to go and take dominion over the EARTH. That is better understood, in my experience, to subdue and discipline the lower mind. Thusly Jesus had disciples. This is the work. For all the disciples were in the "Boat" of Conscience. Peter the un-regenerated mind catches Nothing all night long [darkness] but when the dawning of the Sun comes - Jesus says "fish out of the right side" and when Peter brings in so many GREAT FISHES [1 + 5 + 3 = 9] he then prostrates himself realizing how impossible it is for the lower mind to even fathom the Wisdom of God.

    Peter is every man undertaking to understand God in his own intellect. For it is Judah [Light] which camps at the Right side [East] and it is Ephraim [Intellect] which camps at the Left side in the West.

    =======================================

    george, Michael Joseph is no better than you. We are all in this Holy Experience. Embrace it. For even my so called adversaries are playing the negative part of the play which is for me. Thusly, I thank God - for Pilate holds no office in his own power.

    Shalom,
    MJ
    If you can comprehend states of being, then you will realize that "the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of this world" is Christ JESUS and the cross is man. For in the regenerated status man is known as a "Tree of Righteousness" but we also read cursed is a man who is hung on a tree. Look at your body - see the trunk, limbs, etc. And the "blind man" before receiving his Spiritual In-Sight said "I see men AS TREES walking."

    Emotion sweeps many away in falsity - half truths. Thusly in Genesis we see that the lower truth [waters] and separated [ref the gulf in Luke 16] from the waters [The Truth].

    Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

    Comment: Verse 26 in retrospection contemplates the Alter erected in the MIND between Abraham / Abimilech.

    Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

    Comment: I wonder if your intellect is telling you verse 6 is referring to atmosphere and groundwater/surface water. If so, that too is correct but this comprehension does not lead to life.

    Consider the allegory of Jacob and Esau. Who was born first? Was it not Esau? Is not Esau fleshly, ruddy a man of the field? See now the natural man? Who received the blessing? Answer: It was Jacob. Was it not the Second son who was Spiritual Minded - not of the world? What was said of Esau? God said "Jacob I love, Esau, I hated." Why? Those poor little boys and God already hates this poor little Esau. See how Emotion sweeps one away into error? Look within yourself to discover those two little boys!

    Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

    See now the two States of Being? They are you.

    Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    Lawful Money Trust Website

    Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  8. #18
    The physical deed was approximately 12-13k years back...

    Interestingly Keith DEVLIN in The Math Gene speculates more like 20K years back, the formation of the hyoid bone enabling man to speak.


    Man gets a Voice, Name and Cognizance.

    That X-Files episode is hilarious because an innocent lizard-man gets bitten by a human and suffers transforming into a human himself, complete with shame of his naked body, worrying about retirement and finding a job so he can get a mortgage etc...



    P.S. I remember where I heard that quote - ACIM;

    That was the first projection of error outward. 2 The world arose to hide it, and became the screen on which it was projected and drawn between you and the truth. 3 For truth extends inward, where the idea of loss is meaningless and only increase is conceivable. 4 Do you really think it strange that a world in which everything is backwards and upside down arose from this projection of error? 5 It was inevitable. 6 For truth brought to this could only remain within in quiet, and take no part in all the mad projection by which this world was made. 7 Call it not sin but madness, for such it was and so it still remains. 8 Invest it not with guilt, for guilt implies it was accomplished in reality. 9 And above all, [be not afraid of it]
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 08:54 PM.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interestingly Keith DEVLIN in The Math Gene speculates more like 20K years back, the formation of the hyoid bone enabling man to speak.


    Man gets a Voice, Name and Cognizance.

    That X-Files episode is hilarious because an innocent lizard-man gets bitten by a human and suffers transforming into a human himself, complete with shame of his naked body, worrying about retirement and finding a job so he can get a mortgage etc...
    Right, I should have been more careful instead of declaring the date was - it is approx - because we don't know with certainty. Nevertheless there remains a reflection - a poor reflection - but nevertheless a reflection into what we see today. For At once we see God in man working to bring man to Jesus status of "IN LIGHT MENT" but then we see Jesus saying "Don't pray to me" and yet we see people ending their prayers in Jesus' name. Also we see Jesus saying "of myself I can do nothing" and yet we see people holding up an image. And we see Jesus saying ye can do greater than I but who believes this to be true?

    And we see Jesus asking "who touched me" for he perceived power flowing THRU him. We know that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God but we don't like to think of the Kingdom in those terms. But consider the idea of a transmitting utility of Spirit in Jesus. The POWER and WISDOM of God in Jesus. And we are told to have the same Mind as Jesus who thought it not robbery to be equal with God. But who believes that?

    And we see in our every day experience of which we curse in our ignorance - a transmitting utility known as a Legal Name [with Account Number] and we know that that name is Legal to a particular system of Law and there is nothing Legal to that Law system in some other name such as a Christian Name. For that CN is a stranger to that "particular form of Law". And we see that the State in which that "particular form of Law" operates is a State of group Consciousness. And as such, the State is as God to the Legal Name. And all Wisdom and Power which might flow to the user is done by and thru the Transmitting Utility known as a Legal Name.

    Poor little man is so ignorant - but Christ laid down in man - man was not WILLING for this to happen - thusly the fall was not voluntary as many would suppose as a rebellion against God - rather it was planned so that man might evolve into Jesus status. For many will now claim blasphemy - which shows how little they understand or have read Scripture. For the Scriptures declare

    2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

    Thusly it is the Power and Wisdom of God working in man to regenerate man from the natural state of ignorance and debt/death/sin to a Spiritual State of Life. It is the carnal mind warring against God. I have looked in the mirror and I behold my enemy and at the same time I behold my Salvation.

    Thusly the transmutation is done by the Spirit of the Lord working in man. Can these bones life Ezekiel? Response: Thou knoweth.

    Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
    Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
    Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

    Comment: Do you hear verse 5? If you do then you will understand the 7th day man.

    Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


    Comment: Man is formed in Experience! But it is God's work in man. No man may boast of his status for it is God working in man. I wonder how many will be swept away into the physical response of thought regarding the intellect of word smithing regarding the term "breathed" and thus totally miss the boat in regard to consciousness?

    For Noah's Ark had three decks [Physical, Mental and Spiritual] but there was a window at the top of the Ark and this is the mechanism whereby man can be present with the Lord this day. To Day if you can hear his Voice.



    Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-21-16 at 09:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    Lawful Money Trust Website

    Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  10. #20
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,595
    I just realized that I need to make a distinction in terms. When I make a use of the term Man - I mean the regenerated Spiritual being who becomes Man by the grace of God.

    When I use the term man, I mean the natural state of being that we are all born into whereof we rely upon our intellect for everything. Our intellect and knowledges are all of course subject to our five senses or in biblical terms the "five lords of the Philistines."

    Thusly it is the work of God by Grace to regenerate mankind [everyone] from an unregenerate man into Spiritual Man. And further into Celestial Man. But the latter is for another day. Therefore the office of Man as far as Scripture is concerned is not the same as natural beings running around who are male/female in physical form.

    Therefore consider now with "new eyes" the term "Son of Man". This should at once awaken the Mind - to what is being spoken of in the following:

    Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

    Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

    Comment: The sixth day Man in verse 7 is being transformed into a new Glory - 7th Day Celestial Man. This is all the work of God in the creature - you and I.

    Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
    Rom_8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

    Comment: Before anyone goes and puts on a pity party for ego/self/shadow consider the GREAT PROMISE in verse 21. But first must come experience! Baptism by Fire. Thusly this experience [aeon/age] is the work of God in man. Be not quick to judge that which is not understood for in judging the projection reflects upon self - this is the "Mirror of the Mind".

    Question: How do you "see" Self? Whatever you see is what will be. Therefore you are getting exactly what you think you deserve!

    Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    Lawful Money Trust Website

    Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •