Thread: New York City couple faces criminal charges for violating Skaneateles rental law

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The CITY OF XXX being a colony of the State through the home rule constitutional authority is quite helpful. Thank you. I am still fuzzy on the Triumvirate, District, State District, Federal Reserve District, METRO, Municipal League etc. What and where are the boundaries?
    As to the boundaries and such, I suspect that you already have it sussed: Bretton Woods & c. (i.e. monetary unions) and assorted mental models and imaginary lines. Private credit vs. lawful money. Is the Federal Reserve System a monetary union internal to the United States? Note that each of the Federal Reserve banks is in a CITY.

Name:  declarationun.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  140.9 KB

The Governments signatory hereto,
    (1) Each Government pledges itself to employ its full resources, military or economic, against those members of the Tripartite Pact: and its adherents with which such government is at war.

(2) Each Government pledges itself to cooperate with the Governments signatory hereto and not to make a separate armistice or peace with the enemies.[/B]
    Government as in executive departments, as in 'executive agreements' between the executive departments of disparate states? Compacts between territorial bosses? Territorial merger?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Is drawing the line mental? Is it that easy? Understand it and it is yours? This reminds me of watching the entire serial Fringe. Walter and William were tripping on LSD in college and decided that if they could imagine an alternate universe they could create it!

I had already made that distinction you point out. Colorado Springs does not cover the entirety of El Paso County but Denver County, the model in the state constitution is completely covered by the City of Denver. There seems to have been and may still be a religious model (Protestant and Catholic) distinction on Saint Louis - where apparently the County is much larger than the CITY OF...

That model is being integrated. I enjoy this website immensely.
    Consider that the "Catholic-Protestant paradigm" (or is it really a Subject-Born -- Freeborn paradigm?) had Canada in flux: re. Upper Canada (non-Catholic and Protestant, English common law), Lower Canada (Roman Catholic, French civil law) and the Act of Union of 1840 (aka British North America Act of 1840). Consider, what are freeborn sovereigns supposed to do with the natural-born subjects of another sovereign since dissimilar things cannot join together? Rome doesn't want to lose its subjects to other ideologies. Life doesn't want to be swallowed up of the dead. How do the living and the civilly dead get along? Quandry? Is it impolite to wake the dead? There seems to some interesting parallels with: the doctrine of original sin -> born dead / born in debt vs being born innocent. Debt as a transmittable disease seems to be a very much related to a style of doctrine of original sin.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-16 at 06:34 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.