Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.

Whose definition is that?

Black's 4th

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-06-16 at 01:51 PM.

FYI to quote, the way I have utilized Reply With Quote is to simply click reply with quote then cut and paste for each segment I reply to separately if necessary.

Name:  ReplyWithQuote.png
Views: 621
Size:  1.2 KB
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.
    Did you purchase or acquire property in connection with the previous owner assigning you HIS/HER/ITS/THEIR rights and interests in the property? Was there something in the agreement about the property being located in a city? Was there a clause in the agreement about paying assessments or property tax or about abiding by laws of the municipal corporation? Was there a clause in the agreement about abiding by zoning laws? Was there a clause in the agreement about the property being residential property? Did the previous owner have a fee simple interest in the real property?

Whose definition is that?

Black's 4th
    Is the word 'state' spelled 'state' or 'State' in the dictionary. Districts are also called states.

Whose definition is that?FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.
    What kind of money did you pay with? What is the jurisdiction of the purchase transaction? What jurisdiction are the banks under? Is interstate commerce an admiralty or maritime venue? Are the courts that handle the foreclosure moving in admiralty or at common law? Have you heard of the "special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States"? Have you read Are You Lost At Sea?

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."
    I find that the authors of the Constitution for the United States use 'state' or 'State' very specifically due to differently intended meanings. The City of XXXX or the County of XXXX might not be states/States in the meaning of the Constitution. Sheriffs might tend to be county officers rather than state officers. Very good point re "those in which a state shall be a party".

Keep the transaction amount private.

OK, now something useful maybe? I have noticed that very early land purchases were still recorded at the court house, but all the info that was given was, 'for $20 in gold coin and other valuable considerations'. I have asked about un-recording the land. I was told at the recorders office, first it had to be recorded, so I asked for the law, came back a bit later and they said they were wrong, no obligation to record. So I asked how to un-record, they told me the only way they knew was to sell it, record that, then buy it back and do not record that sell. I also see how 'owner of record' would be unobtainable. Are these property taxes just one commercial fraud for the fee for the recording?
    They are at least for the most part being honest with you. They are not necessarily your enemies. David Merrill mentioned keeping the transaction amount private. I mentioned keeping the entire transaction private (effectively what they are saying) except for required information. From what I recall, what you are mentioning is called "de-registration" in some jurisdictions. Part of the mysterious process they are suggesting has to do with that it might be up to YOU to do certain things that they are not empowered to do. Go figure.

One can indirectly acquire property with undesirable terms from a person (such as a corporation) that has inferior title, rights and interests in the property and after that is done, do another assignment commensurate with higher title with higher claim. Related term: lis pendens.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 06:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.