Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.

I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

This concept completely strips individual rights and reduces the republic to a democracy. If everyone has a better right to my property than me, we might as well be communists. The thing everyone seems to forget is, the people pay all taxes. It does not matter if it is corporate tax, bank tax, sales or any other, you take the people out and no tax will be paid. Taxes are always a cost, and costs are passed on. IMO, government was to be directly tied to commerce and its revenues go the way of the economy. As it is now, government just eats the substance of the people during economic downturns and suffers none for it.

Can anyone comment about the rules of court or legal precedent and state admiralty courts? I would the only admiralty precedent would apply, but how about the rules of court? Still civil rules of the state or something different?
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-07-16 at 05:56 PM.