Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Because most everything and anything that makes sense is being attacked by people who don't have any and who are against life and living itself.

For some reason I doubt Moxie is looking to date a woman with mental problems and who has likely been mutilated by surgeons.
    T h a n k y o u ! :-) Exactly

---------------------------------

The whole reason I posted what I did was not for my benefit or gain. It's to point out that SO many men have been fooled by transgenders for so long. They believe the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated is really a woman, or the women in their favorite girly mag/naughty movie are really women. They believe feminists they see on tee vee or YouTube or read about are real women with original factory parts, when they are transgenders. Michelle Obama IS A MAN. YES. Hillary. YES. Trump is a woman. YES. Sick? Diabolical? Absolutely. These are the feminists that come to mind when I hear the word "feminist." And the thread is about feminists, correct?

Some people don't want to discuss Hollywood, that's fine, just remember those fantastic classic rock songs we all grew up with were sung by trannies. ;-)

What I find compelling is an ex-satanist giving their testimony on how they used to live in the dark and why Yeshua is King Of Kings and why they ran to Yeshua for their life. Literally. It's helpful to know what makes a Believer (especially new or weak ones) easy prey in their eyes, and some ex satanists spell it out in their testimony. And not all of them walk around covered in tattoos wearing AC-DC tee shirts. They blend in.

Many here have left behind the IRS and other agencies, never to be part of their lives again, yet they continue to discuss those agencies here. Now why is that? To help others "avoid the same iceberg" they crashed into. To help them get a DEEPER perspective beyond: "Just don't do that; 'just stay away from that, it's bad." I wanna know WHY it's bad without dappling in it. I want to recognize the small-print warning on the pretty bottle. That's where I'm coming from.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    T h a n k y o u ! :-) Exactly

---------------------------------

The whole reason I posted what I did was not for my benefit or gain. It's to point out that SO many men have been fooled by transgenders for so long. They believe the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated is really a woman, or the women in their favorite girly mag/naughty movie are really women. They believe feminists they see on tee vee or YouTube or read about are real women with original factory parts, when they are transgenders. Michelle Obama IS A MAN. YES. Hillary. YES. Trump is a woman. YES. Sick? Diabolical? Absolutely. These are the feminists that come to mind when I hear the word "feminist." And the thread is about feminists, correct?

Some people don't want to discuss Hollywood, that's fine, just remember those fantastic classic rock songs we all grew up with were sung by trannies. ;-)

What I find compelling is an ex-satanist giving their testimony on how they used to live in the dark and why Yeshua is King Of Kings and why they ran to Yeshua for their life. Literally. It's helpful to know what makes a Believer (especially new or weak ones) easy prey in their eyes, and some ex satanists spell it out in their testimony. And not all of them walk around covered in tattoos wearing AC-DC tee shirts. They blend in.

Many here have left behind the IRS and other agencies, never to be part of their lives again, yet they continue to discuss those agencies here. Now why is that? To help others "avoid the same iceberg" they crashed into. To help them get a DEEPER perspective beyond: "Just don't do that; 'just stay away from that, it's bad." I wanna know WHY it's bad without dappling in it. I want to recognize the small-print warning on the pretty bottle. That's where I'm coming from.
    I started noticing about ten years ago how the women on covers of magazines started to look a bit more masculine. It really amped up I'd say around 2009. Back in the late 80s, early 90s, believe it or not, as part of an investigation I came across a situation on at least one Midwestern state university that had a cabal that would send trannies after Christians especially Blacks Christians to see if they could fool them. Same university had a propensity to assign Christians to gay blocks in dorms or under gay RAs and oddly enough the veritable cabal of gays all kept it secret and that of course meant university management were involved and knew the religion of the intended victims (if they put it in a form or asserted preferences for a roommate having the same beliefs) and thusly working with a group of students and keeping the secret from them AND the police being manipulated somehow to avoid or thwart prosecutions. To them it was just a sick game that they justify in the name some ideology of supremacy or another. (As for the young Christian girls, the lie of feminism would be their poison of choice.)

If you've heard anything about University of Missouri, Columbia aka Mizzou, well let me put it this way it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if bigots drugging and sodomizing Black male students wasn't somewhere in the Mizzou closet of skeletons collection as to what catalyzed the problems on campus. But see its not fashionable to report it in the MSM because sodomites are "supposed" to be "harmless" rather than predatory and because the cabals that refuse to enforce the law when these things are reported add insult to injury. Can you imagine what parents would do if they knew that kind of thing went on at any university? It wouldn't surprise me if president that resigned knew the kinds of things that were going on.

The Gay Agenda seems to be a cover for the Trojan Horse of normalizing male owner ship ownership other males. There is much evidence that the sodomites believe themselves to have 'married' the person they sodomized as if it were some way to 'consummate' a master-slave relationship (look into the reports regarding sodomy-related inductions in ISIS, etc). On that note, sodomite influence over media and fashion industry has reflected the caustic hatred for shown for women by homosexual males who hate the competition (i.e. females): so they push for overly skinny models pushed to dyslexia, normalization of the heroine addict look, etc--its like they enjoy seeing the women suffer (extreme narcissism mixed with rebellion against anything and everything wholesome--psychopathology). And interestingly enough they have admitted these things in their own writings. There are plenty of homosexual men who hide their homosexuality because they don't want to tip off potential victims. If someone got revenge they'd call it "gay bashing", hide the truth and pretend as if were was just random 'hate crime' against "innocent gays". To really put it in perspective: consider how pointing a gun in someone's face would be taken as a cause to kill someone but a buggerist with a deadly disease who knowingly exposes 300 men to the disease is given a light sentence as if he stole a Twinkie. If they kept to themselves it would be one thing, but they don't.

What sick minds can find that kind of thing acceptable? No doubt in my mind, the Great Purge will come soon.

P.S. Those who think body gender is some kind of irrelevant thing in Christ's view might do well to consider that if a trustee entrusts you a specific set of equipment and you rebel against the trusteeship and either abandon your estate or damage the trust corpus: do you think the trustor will be OK with that? Also, if the mere act of spilling seed was a sin on the part of Onan, then clearly spilling seed into the body-sewer of a another man would be a sin, wouldn't it? Equality in the spiritual sense isn't some excuse to ignore the gender differences. Before some 'genius' runs off into the deep end regarding eunuchs, I'll put this forth: if someone were to become a Eunuch "for the sake of the kingdom" doesn't [1] mean becoming a semen receptacle for another man; [2] would be simply giving up the sexual reproductive facet of his life altogether. If a eunuch is still a man then surgery to make a woman look like a man or vice version doesn't change their bodily gender.

Related:
    The Myth of the Rule of Law
    Last edited by allodial; 06-09-16 at 08:31 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I started noticing about ten years ago how the women on covers of magazines started to look a bit more masculine. It really amped up I'd say around 2009. Back in the late 80s, early 90s, believe it or not, as part of an investigation I came across a situation on at least one Midwestern state university that had a cabal that would send trannies after Christians especially Blacks Christians to see if they could fool them. Same university had a propensity to assign Christians to gay blocks in dorms or under gay RAs and oddly enough the veritable cabal of gays all kept it secret and that of course meant university management were involved and knew the religion of the intended victims (if they put it in a form or asserted preferences for a roommate having the same beliefs) and thusly working with a group of students and keeping the secret from them AND the police being manipulated somehow to avoid or thwart prosecutions. To them it was just a sick game that they justify in the name some ideology of supremacy or another. (As for the young Christian girls, the lie of feminism would be their poison of choice.)

If you've heard anything about University of Missouri, Columbia aka Mizzou, well let me put it this way it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if bigots drugging and sodomizing Black male students wasn't somewhere in the Mizzou closet of skeletons collection as to what catalyzed the problems on campus. But see its not fashionable to report it in the MSM because sodomites are "supposed" to be "harmless" rather than predatory and because the cabals that refuse to enforce the law when these things are reported add insult to injury. Can you imagine what parents would do if they knew that kind of thing went on at any university? It wouldn't surprise me if president that resigned knew the kinds of things that were going on.

The Gay Agenda seems to be a cover for the Trojan Horse of normalizing male owner ship ownership other males. There is much evidence that the sodomites believe themselves to have 'married' the person they sodomized as if it were some way to 'consummate' a master-slave relationship (look into the reports regarding sodomy-related inductions in ISIS, etc). On that note, sodomite influence over media and fashion industry has reflected the caustic hatred for shown for women by homosexual males who hate the competition (i.e. females): so they push for overly skinny models pushed to dyslexia, normalization of the heroine addict look, etc--its like they enjoy seeing the women suffer (extreme narcissism mixed with rebellion against anything and everything wholesome--psychopathology). And interestingly enough they have admitted these things in their own writings. There are plenty of homosexual men who hide their homosexuality because they don't want to tip off potential victims. If someone got revenge they'd call it "gay bashing", hide the truth and pretend as if were was just random 'hate crime' against "innocent gays". To really put it in perspective: consider how pointing a gun in someone's face would be taken as a cause to kill someone but a buggerist with a deadly disease who knowingly exposes 300 men to the disease is given a light sentence as if he stole a Twinkie. If they kept to themselves it would be one thing, but they don't.

What sick minds can find that kind of thing acceptable? No doubt in my mind, the Great Purge will come soon.

P.S. Those who think body gender is some kind of irrelevant thing in Christ's view might do well to consider that if a trustee entrusts you a specific set of equipment and you rebel against the trusteeship and either abandon your estate or damage the trust corpus: do you think the trustor will be OK with that? Also, if the mere act of spilling seed was a sin on the part of Onan, then clearly spilling seed into the body-sewer of a another man would be a sin, wouldn't it? Equality in the spiritual sense isn't some excuse to ignore the gender differences. Before some 'genius' runs off into the deep end regarding eunuchs, I'll put this forth: if someone were to become a Eunuch "for the sake of the kingdom" doesn't [1] mean becoming a semen receptacle for another man; [2] would be simply giving up the sexual reproductive facet of his life altogether. If a eunuch is still a man then surgery to make a woman look like a man or vice version doesn't change their bodily gender.

Related:
    The Myth of the Rule of Law
    YES exactly! This stuff is for real.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Matt Damon was born female: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8
    Last edited by Moxie; 06-10-16 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Matt Damon was born a woman: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8

Thank you. For a moment I was starting to buy into transgender surgery being rampant. I believe the baby boy was Mattathias Yohannan by name. When he tells me he was born a woman I might start thinking it over.

I admire DAMON as "the water guy". He campaigns widely about slaking thirst. Which is cool, I know who Matthew is! All the other's - well they just plain are too good at their craft to know for sure... who they are. That Anthony HOPKINS guy, for example is such a talented actor I have no clue who he actually is.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-09-16 at 09:10 PM.