Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Not that I haven't been writing lately...

Notice to Tenth Circuit - TYMKOVICH. It is signed in front of a notary and the full page oath is Refused for Cause with a red sharpie. Otherwise, you get the picture.

Watch for Livery: 1ZV326300364816740

Notice and Complaint

Edited: as I understand Michael Joseph, it was delivered it to the UPS clerk and am livering to the "chief judge" at the Tenth Circuit.
They are speaking to you...

"Our Court maintains a website..."

"Thank you for your interest in our Court."

"The Rules of this Court are enclosed."

You attempt to "speak" like them yet you are not recognized as a member - one of them. It is clear that they are asserting the claim that the Court you wish to enter, is their Court. They recognize the styling you use, and how you identify the venue, as being theirs, therefore, their Rules must be followed.

The matter you bring forth is also unrecognized by their Court and they state that it does not fall under the jurisdiction of their Court.

They are attempting to communicate to you that you are a foreigner who is not following the Rules of the Court you are praying to enter and that your matter is not something they can "hear".

Also, you may want to start using blue ink for your thumbprint(s) as that will dispel any notion of actual blood being on your presents which is a reasonable argument for denying your potentially contaminated paper(s).

Furthermore, IMHO, I do not believe they are impressed and/or intimidated by your self-given stage sobriquet "I AM THAT I AM". Some might even consider that blasphemous.