Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Updating;

I filed a modified complaint - shortening the text down to five pages but a total of 67 pages including attachments. If David TIGHE took a second look at this Complaint then I imagine he would begin to realize the depth of this mess.

I figured that there was stipulation so that the clerk might not publish the doc on PACER in the Tenth Circuit so I tried to sneak it a day early into the USDC where I have two evidence repositories for each trust and have had success until this doc, getting published. It did not work. But this morning I watched for delivery and a few minutes later my default against TIGHE was published, if maybe only a few hours. But I grabbed it and will use it robustly.

This is summarized a bit, but that is because the Refusals for Cause are private to the living Trust in the header. - Which is only to say, if you want to get into my family stuff, then register on PACER and get the full doc. I think it is set to download but am not sure if you need to be registered on www.bishopcastle.us for that to happen. Let me know.

Notice of Void Judgments/Complaint.
    Direct Link to Post.

Here it is on my gdrive.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-24-16 at 12:54 PM.