Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. The 'far-fetched' perception about the postings - I presume mostly by me, reflect a couple items that may be strange to Forgiveness. So I suggest that you might attempt to imagine radical responsibility. Anything at all that you put on anybody else, take that load off them and put it on yourself.
    If it belongs to me, and someone has injured it, who else can forgive or offer true remedy but I? The police officer cannot truly forgive you for me. Its radical to some because an excessively-exuberant corporate model and its diffusion of responsibility must necessarily always be pushing it off or depending on someone else. An 'escapist' method of debt management by playing possum and pretending not to exist. Creature depends on creator. Remember, the burroughs still in places (if not everywhere) rather than paying over to another corporation pay over to a county treasurer (i.e. to the court, the sheriff, the comte, the people...the living.)

P.S. The Federal Reserve banks are invariably agents of the Treasury. In New York, St. Louis and Kansas City you'll find Treasury Operations attached.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-16 at 09:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.