Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jesus CHRIST is indeed Yehoshuah followed by MESHIACH. Or first and last name.

But I feel that His Name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth also reflected His WORD, meaning the Office CHRIST is whole brain thinking. Neuroregenesis - I am calling it. The miracle of spontaneous healing, I call that biocosmetric sonoluminescence for now and may best be described as the shaping of another's EMF (astral/chi body) to conform to the natural DNA hologram so that health may follow. Traditionally this is done through decades of attentive training, but by assisting with transducers and modern electronics I see the ability to cut that training period way short.

In other words, The ability to invent a star in the near future.

And that is only a reflection - star creation and time travel.

Congress already planned it out for you, pursuant to divine law:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money by demand...

All else, I am simply placing a lien...

P.S. Funny how liens can only be placed against social delusion. - The social delusion that anything can function permanently outside divine law.

Funnier is how folks might interpret my prophecy to be a Crash - or some kind of Book of Revelation apocalypse. Quite the contrary; the lien is there to prevent such confusion and loss.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-26-16 at 02:12 PM.