Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    To really get one's head around the FRB, paper money and electronic money, IMHO a term is: seigniorage (whether public or private).
    A dual function note makes that difficult to adjudicate. Consider the right half though, in light of Title 31 USC §3124:

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    The bottom line is this, if you rebut the presumptions, and they still persist, then the courts are broken and there is no law.
    I enjoy toying around with Devil's Advocate where the principles of equity and endorsement consent are presented, to paint the illusion that if you are "in" then anything goes.

Here are two oaths of office, and believe me, these are exemplary of a much bigger criminal syndicalism:

Name:  oath 1 01.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  167.7 KB

Name:  oath 1 05.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  179.2 KB

One strong factor is that the district judges are in six year terms of office. This means that the alteration of the oath is intentional, as it was done mid-term. It is not as though somebody just interrupted him during lunch with a different oath and he signed it by mistake. This is a project with design - to void bonding.

That there is no law renders all these forums futile. What we still have is the natural course of execution, so that we might contract away violence to the butchers, farmers, ranchers, lumberjacks...

For civilization to be civil, we must be able to agree - without oversight, between one man and another. This is an update found on the Join Now page at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Update: In August of 2016 David Merrill finished a complete record – Rectification of Judiciary. He addresses the mechanics of a global attack on trust law. Simply put the ability to contract is being privatized into the Bar, for attorneys only. Attorneys at bench (judges) are intentionally fudging their oaths of office so to protect attacks on trusts, as lawsuits against the trustees named as individuals; instead of naming the trust or trustee. David Merrill has made the entire evidence repository available to students here and will be dedicating himself to edifying discussions on these forums.
    For a better view, examine the exhaustion of administrative remedy.

True Bill

Attachment 1-1
    Attachment 1-2

Civil Cover Sheet

Certificate of Mailing

I am going to be around here. Between these two sites though, I will not be making any argument and very little by way of statement anywhere else. I truly believe this is very productive, and that at least from my peace - where my heritage is coherent with my destiny, something can be done. This brings me joy so I keep at it.

Regards,
    David Merrill.

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
    Likely, to reiterate, the FRN isn't an obligation of the United States until its redeemed for lawful money. Also, tax as an interest collection action shouldn't apply to a foreign money system (principal isn't taxed, interest is).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.