Thread: Was talking to a lawyer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The biblical word Ivri (Hebrew: ????), meaning to traverse or pass over, What biblical registered religious peoples traverse on is there believe and business. My wording is Christianity and Judea not ardent Hebrews The rightful and lawful Judahites inherited what the control of its destruction when does a book become idolatry [when its religious] When the bible was the word of the Hebrew God. Where did Hebrew Christ inherited the word?
    The epistle to Hebrews makes it clear as to the distinctions. I have pointed out the distinctions between the Order of Melchizedek and the Mosaic system. So does the NT and the OT. However, who can show that the each of the tribes of Israel originally had separate religious beliefs or had their own custom religion? Or that Judah (of Israel not vice versa) lawfully crafted a custom religious belief under the charter of Israel?

IMHO, getting to the truth requires one get that Judah had become infiltrated by the Edomites (the record suggest that the Edomites may have incorporated Ishamelite and Canaanite doctrine).

Related: The Quos-Allah Stelle

Regardless, Judah was given rulership (the scepter), the birthright (of Israel) was given to Joseph. The birthright of Abraham was given to Isaac. You can observe the Ishamelites and the Edomites trying to divest Isaac (the children of promise) and Israel (anointed, princes of God) of their birthright today. However, you cannot force the Most High to underwrite principles repugnant to him. The principles reflect in the manner of rule. Why do you suspect Joseph was given the birthright? Look at what his brothers did to him? Joseph's faith, perseverance and mercy made him the ideal candidate. Consider if you were choosing someone you'd have look over your children, your home and your pets? Those quick to anger or who would throw their own brother down a hole out of envy probably wouldn't make your list, would they? Moses' meekness was highlighted for a reason!

The birthright of Abraham's firstborn also goes to Joseph through Israel. Do Muslims (who associate with Ishmael) assert justification through law or faith? Abraham was Hebrew rather than a Judahite or an Israelite--how could he possibly been of Judah or Israel?

Related: The Quos-Allah Stelle

Around 4 A.D. it is worth noting that much of Israel was in captivity or exile at the time except for the tribe of Benjamin and Judah. Thus the term "lost tribes of Israel". Judah was but one tribe of Israel.

Tribes/Sons of Israel:
    1. Reuben
    2. Simeon
    3. Judah
    4. Issachar
    5. Zebulun
    6. Dan
    7. Naphtali
    8. Gad
    9. Asher
    10. Benjamin
    11. Ephraim (son of Joseph)
    12. Manasseh (son of Joseph)
    13. Levi (no territorial allotment, except a number of cities located within the territories of the other tribes)
    CROSSING OVER
    I was taught the significance of the "crossing over" was crossing over from the mere carnal to the Divine and spiritual through faith. A requirement for success in 'making it over to the other side' required faith.

Related: Abraham: the Son of A Sumerian Oracle Priest (Part 1)

JOSEPH'S DREAMS
    Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. 4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. 6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed: 7 for, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf. 8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. Genesis 37:3-8 (KJV)
    And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? 11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying. Genesis 37:9-11 (KJV)
    By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. Hebrews 11:21 (KJV)
    Say to them, “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand’.” Ezekiel 37:19
    And they took Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the coat in the blood... Gen 37:31 (KJV)
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Rev. 19:13 (KJV)
    P.S. The significance of Joseph raises, therefore, the issue of the significance of Manasseh and Ephraim (adopted by Israel). Also, if the Book of Enoch has significance, then those who made the pact on Mt. Hermon might very well be directly involved in all plots to undermine the birthright of Isaac (the children of promise) and that of Israel (the anointed, royal priesthood of the Most High).

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 09-12-16 at 01:02 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.