Thread: The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Look again! This is very revealing about the secret Principal.

There was no Appointment Affidavit supplied with the oaths. The reason is that the Appointment Affidavit has the wrong oath! There are two oaths cited on the typical "SO HELP ME GOD." oath. The Title 28 is for Judges and Justices while the Title 5 oath is for Civil Servants.

Rather than familiarize yourself just remember the clause about rich and poor is for judges and justices.

This is what the DoJ produced on Mr. Brett KAVENAUGH:

Name:  Response KAVENAUGH 3.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  280.3 KB

and

Mr. John Glover ROBERTS will only sign the incorrect oath for the Civil Servants so long as the "So help me God." is correct, meaning that the oath is worthless as a fidelity bond.

The oath that looks correct, for the Judges and Justices has something very wrong with the Witness! I went through the names of Associate Justices and none of them are even close. That is Brett himself, signing as his own witness!

I might excuse him because he is denying the secret Principal (NEPHALIM/ Sons of God). So let's say he could not find any Associate Justices to sign for his witness. But he scribbled it in an attempt to fool me; and almost did.

Most interestingly is discovery of the secret Principal - the Imperial and Royal Court of the Dragon Sovereignty.

Name:  Enki Enlil Dragon Court.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  277.8 KB

Indeed I believe you to be correct in your assessment of who built this
    "train station" - Reference is made to The Matrix.
    This may or may not be in response to the above post. But it is definitely in regards to my discovery of the Principal.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-03-18 at 08:22 AM.