2:00 am PST (Witching Hour) and finally the UPS package to the USDC in Albany is being prepared for delivery in New York.

Name:  Doc 30 Inauguration Cancelled.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  285.6 KB

Maybe you wonder what is important about Albany?

That map also explains the connection to the gold being juxtaposition with paper gold (SDR's) in the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord.

But you might be wondering why I am not afraid about keeping such mentioned actors awake over their Veteran's Day weekend?

Name:  DMT and melatonin Witching Hour.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  130.3 KB

Name:  pineal molecules.gif
Views: 591
Size:  25.3 KB

Keep in mind that for the chart, the lab chemist makes no distinction between melatonin and dimethyltryptamine while detecting secretion levels. Protein transfers easily convert one to the other and so we have dreaming (DMT) and deep sleep. Witching Hour - now - 2:15 am PST I enjoy the peace and quiet of melatonin quieting the psychic field.

So think of my chart as DMT escalating in the dawn - then into waking into a mutually agreed upon holographic hallucination we recognize together as the time-space continuum. Once we stop judging ourselves for having ego it becomes our friend. The DoJ, SS, Treasury and AOUSC are only losing sleep because I crave the attention. My keeping them up is only for the benefit of the US, USA and Fed.

Name:  Doc 30 header.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  117.2 KB

Ultimately the beneficiary is the United States. I am First Trustee and First Redeemer. Scroll to Doc 3, Page 28 of 32.

In other words the Registered Priority notices being diverted from delivery last week mean that the correct parties are studying it very carefully. More that I had originally hoped for.