Thread: I do believe the highest title is a Land Patent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I recall trying that sort of thing in county court. When I resorted to law dictionaries the prosecutor objected and the "judge" upheld the objection. All the research went out the window at that point.

DTBA
    That's interesting to know. But then I must ask, if the law cannot be upheld to work as it should then, what is the next step? Do the federal courts do the same thing or, is using a law dictionary to define words and phrases not defined in the documents being tried actually going off course and gives them a valid objection? The way this stuff is written, the color "red" can mean 5000 different things basically. Which is why they use legalize. We all know of the Oath bond dodging and how that process is suppose to work. But if they are holding office unlawfully then can we as a people still hold a claim against them? I'm still an infant on this information but find it fascinating. I've learned and read a lot since the discovery of this website. And look at everything differently now. As you have way more experience with this then I, as I have only been in court twice. Once on the jury, and the other for having a expired drivers license when I was a young man.

Thanks for your response and God Bless!
    Last edited by DTBA; 12-01-18 at 04:56 PM.