Thread: Destroying the Meaning of Saving

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The link is a PDF document. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader or some alternative to download and read the document.

Or you could right-click, save.
    Thank you. I saved several in Downloads before I caught on. Reading the article inspires me to clarify some things behind the Lien, regarding Wall Street. Either rendition leaves way for my mother's heritage in Wren-Sailer - RENSELLAER being key financier for these families, and among them we find redemption from atrocity:

The red people from Manhattan Island crossed to the mainland, where a treaty was made with the Dutch, and the place was therefore called the Pipe of Peace, in their language, Hoboken. But soon after that, the Dutch governor, Kieft, sent his men out there one night and massacred the entire population. Few of them escaped, but they spread the story of what had been done, and this did much to antagonize all the remaining tribes against all the white settlers
    As well as BISHOP of Rome being redeemed through Castle Church in some very powerful symbols:

The Templar Society is all over the Coat of Arms - I am speaking of the symbol for the Jesus Society on the shield:

Name:  Tomb of Jesus.png
Views: 683
Size:  127.9 KB

There are several directions to go from here so I remind the reader about the lax requirements to become a "member bank" in the Fed.

Therefore I have been stating the Article for years, just from a different perspective. Especially considering the deceitful Parliament of "French" Canada, and how Jesus' biological father was exiled to the South of France.

Name:  Archelaus HEROD UJE.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  268.3 KB

My take is that the stock certificates in your wallet (FRN's) are obviously depreciating over time. Therefore your educated endorsement, as a member bank would be upon the premise you lend, at interest (usury) in excess of that rate of depreciation.

But there is so much more to it when you view any current asset report - especially the Footnotes regarding the $42.22/ounce price on domestic gold and SDR's! Then accept that the King James Version (1611) of the Holy Bible is Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry:

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-05-18 at 06:23 PM.