Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
Had a Hickenlooper once - got stuck in a tree.

The green pouch holds ... your ink pad?

So the Colorado General Assembly enacts a new uniform oath requirement with three options. It appears the oath strikeouts are text to be deleted and the capitonyms are the additions? The four-year old FIELD oath looks very close to meeting the requirements of the new act; other than some additional adjectives "solemnly swear" and "knowledge and ability." And of course "Laws of the State of Colorado" is different than "Laws of the state of Colorado" but I'm not sure I follow your point here. That's a difference that makes no difference, or a new law boundary?

David, thanks for your work on this and wishing for more success!
That is correct - the red ink pad for the Great Seal is in the green bag. Governor HICKENLOOPER sounds like a Whamo boomerang.

I am not exactly sure how the general assembly utilizes the CAPITONYMS in the linked pdf. In mesne CODE? I think it shows CHANGES.

I spot some conditioning - FIELDS' oath must comply with the Form of Oath statute at the time of signing. At least I believe this is a correct interpretation of law. The general assembly cannot validate her office ex post facto (after the fact) by changing the Form of Oath statute to conform to her oath in 2015. With that cleared up, I think you might get my point.

The Form of Oath is utmost sacred. It does not matter so much that it is correct to tradition - that God be a witness or that a competent co-signing human witness be on the voucher. Once settled, the Form of Oath cannot be deviant. Changing it slightly only amplifies the fraud.

Here is another example on the FIELDS oath. Bond-dodging is executed by the Secretary of State. Look over the dates. She signs on the 13th. It gets to the SoS on the 20th - fine. But the time required by law in the statutes is 30-days. Albeit that is not specified as such and just adds to the racketeering operations. It was not published until the 23rd of the next month. So the time required by law has expired before the SoS published the oath. Racketeering.

Good work people. It becomes pretty convincing that PACER offers a court of record. This Rectification of Judiciary is very clever. Through server functions (servitude) we are very productive. PACER as well as the creative interactions on this website.