Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Florida Man has been banned.

As intelligence nexus between many people who share experiences like what you have quoted I get a lot of exactly that same story, over the years. It is exemplary why I banned Florida Man. Thank you for giving me a chance to think this through again.

First off, Florida Man found his way here under a false impression, and a skewed perspective of what "saving to suitors'" is about, regarding consul. It just came up on another thread too, how this website is like a phishing website. Debt and redemption cannot exist in the same scenario, at the same time. Debt means the lack of redemption, and redemption redeems debt. The perspective that one exists while the other exists is delusion and requires a great deal of fear to acquire sustainability; another delusion - sustainable debt.

With that said one might consider capture of the mind.

I am uncomfortable running Google Earth videos through clouds because of copyright but I can describe them, how you can retrace the excavations of manna fabrication. I will find a better way, maybe by clearing the video through Google for approval. My point is that I am guiding teachings here, like with what I did by banishing Florida Man. By and large I verify what is the truth, show you how, and then write about it here. If somebody has remedy like a "true USA" passport on their mind, they can tell us all here. Florida Man was starting to repeat himself.

Moving on, we come to mental dominions. Even so, territorial dominions are nothing more than drawing mental lines on the ground. Therefore we find how much weaker geophysical boundaries are than mental boundaries. The Queen of Scotland is nowhere near as threatening to Catholicism as the Queen of Scots. The latter has the hearts and minds.

Therefore neither the US boundaries and/or the USA boundaries are real, except in the minds and that mind is primarily expressed through the Secretary and Department of State (federal). Florida man was parsing out distinctions that make no matter whatsoever regarding the use of the actual Passport he sought. The consul and embassy he sought to use while travelling abroad was described exactly the same for the USA as for the US.

If anything, that is what would have led Florida Man to be writing here. What might be perceived as phishing would indeed be that usage by and large by Russian entities and identities to appoint the only possible candidate to do business at this time. Geopolitical social engineering. And so he has; as we finally have execution (more that 31 days) of restructure in bankruptcy of the SDR, the rule of currency since the mid-70's:

I grabbed a Member at random, of all the members who had read that thread linked above and found the member's email to be indeed Russian, but the IP registering him was English in the Sovereign and Independent City of London. I directed that collapse of infinite information out of "random" like I typically do. If you want to know who was phishing though, look at the USDC 18-cr-32 case. That is who used the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789 utilized as rule of law here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-07-19 at 08:29 AM.