Thread: Dreaming Carbon 60

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    One thing I have noticed while taking the buckyballs (Carbon 60) ... my dreams at night seem a bit more realistic or vivid. And once I spoke a complete sentence while dreaming, according to my wife; something unusual for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    One thing I have noticed while taking the buckyballs (Carbon 60) ... my dreams at night seem a bit more realistic or vivid. And once I spoke a complete sentence while dreaming, according to my wife; something unusual for me.
    My video opens a big variety of subjects about health and the Bible. Your post speaks of melatonin and dopamine, dimethyltryptamine inducing a vivid dream and low dopamine as a muscle paralyzer allowed limited motor activity - sleeptalking. I could be just getting started with the videos. I think my sound track may be redone so to the video is only an introduction.

What I am getting at is how decalcifying the pineal gland of all the pathological mulberry accretions removes a Faraday Cage from the more delicate electronics within the cellular tissues. - The piezoelectric hearing audio device for listening to the divine symphony and cosmic orchestrations.

This brings about a new level of fluoride 'dumbing down'.