Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Monstrous Babies

You be careful before you look. Think about whether you want these images in your head.

It may have been the strategy to make this about abortion rather than the NAV. So that it might get out there better. This is obviously miscarriage due to overtly mutated endometrial injury. It was expected because of Page 39 of the Safety Protocol, earlier mentioned. Teratogenicity is 'causing birth defects' and the Phase I-II-III Safety Study excluded women of childbearing potential.

The story accompanying the video is that the day before the camera crew stole one of the boxes from an energy truck at another abortion clinic. My perspective was formed around Dr Carrie MADEJ's findings of LEGION so I asked her for comment about teratogenicity and she referred me to Dr Mark BUSH, attached. I inquired of BUSH if he had encountered any healthy babies from NAV inoculated mothers. No reply. I asked Dr Daisy ROBINTON (also attached) if she still felt the same way about he NAV, especially for pregnant women? No reply.

It makes a lot of sense that the energy companies are grabbing the calories from bio-waste.