I am planning upon my geopolitical social engineering platform, coined - brain trust.

Over the weekend a family I am close to got together for a play date, around the Star, a four-year old girl. The entire family is inoculated by mRNA Spike Protein and suffering SPI injury. The very next day, our Star came down with COVID symptoms and tested positive by Wednesday.

I have been procrastinating about inoculating my hoard of oroxylum indicum seeds. This got me into gear.

Name:  inoculum oroxylum indicum seeds May 25 2023.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  408.5 KB

Open the image in a New Tab.

This medical doctor is finding that close exposure to transhumans delivers the same payload in coagulated hydrogel. I believe that our Star has not contracted COVID-19 but rather she is suffering from Spike Protein Injury due to playing hard, wearing herself out exposed to pro-"vaccine" blood disease.

When I asked her grandfather if she is inoculated, he replied regretfully, "No. She is too young." I feel that I have saved her life. In case that link fails, download the pdf.

I have begun sending envelopes with 10-20 seeds to the suitors on the brain trust. Soon I will be mailing out seeds to nurseries and landscapers all over the world. The bats are suffering from an disease, white nose syndrome. It is a mold that grows on the walls of caves and gets into the sinuses of the bats while they hibernate. They draw enough stored energy that the bat awakens early before there is any insect activity and while it is still cold outside. So they starve and die of exposure.

Without the bats there is nothing stopping insects and spiders from overrunning the ecosystem. So my plan is to give the bats an alternative food source.