Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Cracking the Code is not about what it pretends to be about.
As long as you're not suggesting Mr. Hendrickson is trying to mislead. He absolutely believes in what he says, and logic says he wouldn't risk jail if he didn't. I also note a lot of time, resources & shenanigans went into the government's conviction.
Understand that the Hendricksons are NOT being ordered to testify. They already HAVE testified. The government just doesn't like what they said, so it is ordering them to change that testimony to something it likes better.

This assault on the rule of law is taking place even though the feds have never disputed the original returns the Hendricksons filed years ago. The feds have never issued "notices of deficiency", conducted audits, filed liens or ever done ANYTHING to assert any claim against these folks before bringing this "lawsuit" out of the blue, with its unique request that the defendants in the suit be ordered under threat of prison to declare that the government has an interest in their money which the government itself has never been willing to make in any of the ways that the law says it can and must.

In fact, the federal Department of Treasury has always agreed-- on its own formal Certificates of Assessment, and over the signatures of certifying officers-- that the Hendricksons owe no taxes for the years involved (2002 and 2003) and never did, and that their original returns are perfectly valid.
http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

I agree that filing a zero-return in the face of conflicting W2 or 1099 evidence, even though that evidence may be false or 3rd-party hearsay, is enough for the IRS to run with. Enough to get one penalized and possibly engaged in lengthy battle. I do feel that battle can be won, and showing evidence you've redeemed lawful money appears to end that battle in your favor. The DOJ/IRS seems quite reluctant to "go there" because to go there would be to reveal the banksters scam. That a sovereign nation has been deceived into borrowing all its money into existence.