Thread: Parasites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This begs the question, Who is the parasite?

I have experienced a lot of enlightened moments now by understanding that my cerebral brain is the esophagus for the real Unity-thinker - the bacterium. In its feed and be fed upon world where the nutrients are mostly chi energy in cytoplasm, these bacterium are all processing in parallel and quantum bliss.

The shark strikes me as a great example. It drives a bacteria farm from tooth to tail. Not much need for any brain development, just a culture machine. Some of the foremost experts about gastrointestinal and microbiology put this notion into my head.

The moment I discovered the vaccine for COVID-19 is found by stimulating the DNA in the oroxylum indicum stem cells with in vitro resonant frequencies the active COVID-19 pneumonium in China became panicked and killed off its hosts. That was April 17th, 2020 five days before I even ordered the DNA!

Name:  China Deaths COVID-19.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  China Deaths COVID-19 oroxylum indicum order history.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  120.3 KB

Hands free video? Poke a hole in a sturdy face mask for the video camera lens.

Name:  bat tree oroxylum indicum Indian Trumpet Midnight Terror.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  414.8 KB

Name:  COVID-19 Disinfection in the Water Hole.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  685.5 KB

This opens up a whole universe of possibilities, reversing the host with the parasite. We have always been developing opposing thumbs and larger brain capacity, fire and farming/ranching to feed the rapid-growth population of the ruling species. The tapeworm, fluke or whatever is an interceding cancer - an interloper.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-11-20 at 04:59 PM.