Thread: Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    I offer that there is a higher entity steering the strategy. I don’t know what Trudeau’s lineage is, in terms of the power-level, but the top power level consists of ancient Venetian families, who still exist. I recently had occasion to view this video presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSQr0lFrq4 Wow, the content adds depth to President Trump’s expression of draining the swamp of “Swamp Creatures”! This 3-hour video (produced in 2016 by some experts) traces the origin of the “oligarchical principle”–-a term that describes the underlying premise of what you’ve posted–-from Babylon through the Roman Empire to the emergence of the secretive Venetian oligarchy intent on enslaving all human life via control of currency markets. What became Venice was a swamp which certain powerful families commandeered to separate themselves from Roman rule. The first ten minutes of this video provides an overview, but I found the whole production worth my expenditure of time.

The take-away is that the Venetians can only wield their power in international jurisdictions of law. I’ve incorporated that distinction within my new web presence Remedeemer.org (see especially the top post) which concerns the current court system and the lawful money remedy from court officers finding that one energizes public-estate and thus has presence in international jurisdictions of law moved via an individual NAME vessel (the law jurisdictions being commerce and the correlated policing dictates ruling human conduct therein, termed in the United States as one form of action / transaction “in equity at law”).

In practical terms, if numerous officers, such as members of the Liberal Party of Canada, were to relentlessly bring forth the truth about the overarching control of the satanic-minded V, perhaps that would cripple the V’s agents’ ability to utilize rhetoric as a strategy (which most people would categorize as being merely political in nature) to start instituting the intended outcome in the absence of overwhelming public uproar that would nullify the planned objective.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ghlight=castro

Here is a little of Trudeau's blood line.
    Born and raised in the swamp.

Off moose hunting , back in a few weeks folks.

you may want an image to go along with it ...

Name:  Charles & Evelyn de Rothschild.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  50.0 KB