Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
lorne, just travel to 2022 and you can clearly see David's US patent. Don't know why you and Cheryl have a problem here.

People can perceive reality differently. Nutty is in the eye of the beholder. This can sometimes be dangerous, just ask the driver who misperceived the red light. But not always. David's lens allows him to communicate yet carry on another day.

Also, I expect to name my Chief of Staff as soon as the end of this week.
I doubt there is any problem. Both Cheryl Marie and Lorne looked at it carefully and that is enough. It is a NOTICE.

But they have me daydreaming of better ways to explain. It would seem that it is best to read it carefully. It is an extension of my 2003 invention that cured the world of SARS. But when I used the Documents Disclosure program to thwart an international patent on the SARS genome by China, they discontinued the program altogether. The cancellation was not an abrogation of right, to use the USPTO for that function, to secure the date of an invention pending a patent. Not if you know what you are doing, which I do.

I have secured the invention in my name, and the date of inception. And I have secured US Patent #10,999,999.