Thread: COVID-19 Vaccine Publication

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David HUDSON had it right about the USPTO.

I grabbed a quote:

And I said "I do know how to do it but you don't need that for me to go to patent pending on this." And uh, it was at that time, basically in 1991, 92 and uh, uh, my attorney said they can never issue a patent to anyone else who would apply to you, because you have applied for it and been turned down. And after $540,000 in 1993 I dropped the patent pursuit. No one can ever be granted a patent on this that would ever apply to me. I was issued in about twelve countries worldwide and I dropped those patent pursuits. I don't believe that it's right for anyone to own this technology. I'm here giving it to you. You know that's what I have to do. You know I literally spent $540,000 cash on the patenting process and I turned it down and walked away from it, because once you get the patent then you've got to pursue the patent. You've got to have the money to sue people and go after them and all you're doing is just providing all the information for somebody to steal it from you.
    So you see, Cheryl Marie at the end of the Refusal for Cause? They try to tell me how beneficial the USPTO is for my estate when all they do is testify to the date and similarity of my invention to anybody who might steal it? When all I have done is extend my 2003 invention curing the world of SARS - which I never even tried to patent or profit from.

China wanted to take it into a international patent and I showed them the USPTO Document Disclosure entry.

It feels like the dishonor is that they want me to keep throwing money good after bad. They are revoking my Micro Entity status and charging me twice as much for the Utility Patent application thus tripling my filing fee of $430 at the least. So we see where this is going. Especially since I do not like spending my time suing people in court. Obviously, I have no faith in those who deviate IN GOD WE TRUST.

Additionally, a chord:

In the Book of Isaiah, it says a latter day David, a descendant of the Davidic blood line, my cousin, bless her soul joined the Mormon Church, and they had her do her genealogy, and my great-great-great grandmother, was Hanna de Guise, daughter of Christopher de Guise, brother of Charles or Claude de Guise, who if you got a copy of "Holy Blood Holy Grail" there, Charles or Claude de Guise is in the book. Nostradamus worked for the de Guise family and Nostradamus prophesied by 1999 the occult gold will be known to science. Very specific prophecy, very exact dates, very precise. And a descendent of this family, a latter day David, is the one who's to plant the Golden Tree of Life.

And I didn't know any of this when I filed my patent. And so when you realize what this is, and you realize what it does, and you realize why it's here, then you realize why my job is not to make money with it. I can't make money with it. My job is to tell those people who are ready for it what the state of things are and when it's going to be available.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-16-20 at 02:44 AM.