Thread: COVID-19 Vaccine Publication

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    It's a theory. Take a look at this scientist and tell me what she left out...

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/12...rs-seized.html
    Data Scientist is a new one on me. Statistician, data entry tech, but Data Scientist? Seems like the writer was stretching a bit for dramatic effect. Of course the numbers are inflated. Fear has hijacked the minds of the mass. It is a shame that so few can wield such power over so many. One day the veil will be pulled back to reveal a weak man and then it shall be heard:

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Isa 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Isa 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-10-20 at 05:39 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!