Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Spreading the news...

Attachment 6161

Please pay attention to the overlapping spike protein approach, alleviating the attraction to the pneumacite cells so that COVID-19 is no longer lethal. No pneumonia.
Then on September 29, 2020 there was the patented cure that made the pneumonia and deadly COVID-19 obsolete. Donald John was stricken down three days later, and was miraculously raised from the dead. The modern messiah story of all Reelections.

See Chapter (Doc) 15, Verse (Page) 11: Attachment 6161 Top of the Page.

The messiah Donald John was to come on to the stage of a second term with a Grand Stand indeed! Salvaging the pharmaceutical industry from the ashes of COVID-19. Twelve days earlier though, September 17 the entire multi-billion $$$ was completely disassembled by David Merrill, the Beloved Teacher of God.

I hope you enjoy my Story. Here are some pictures:

Name:  Doc 6 Collection Box Redemption.jpg
Views: 1424
Size:  216.9 KB

Name:  Doc 12 Notice of Lien header.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  359.3 KB

Name:  Donation Box.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  526.3 KB

God's lawful money!

Name:  Vaccine batches 1 & 2.jpg
Views: 925
Size:  375.4 KB

I know how disappointing this is to those who think the Elite are more clever than the SARS virus evolving into COVID-19 out of the will and desire to survive. I know the real story because it is my story. I cured the world of SARS in 2003, look at the date!

At times I mumble under my breath (to my inner committee) calling this evidence repository the Olympus Ordeal. Albeit BRYAN moved the courthouse to Tacoma the Olympics of Washington represent Paul and his affiliation to Caractacus, early King of the Brits his uncle. He describes his return home to his family at the end of II Timothy. If you cannot see it yet you might want to skim through the Gospel of Pragmatism.

Mount Olympus was the Home of the Roman Gods.

Interestingly throughout the Olympus Ordeal I cannot find any instance where I Refused for Cause on BRYAN or MARTINEZ (Chief "Judge"). The Notice of Lien and other warrants are published from chambers. BRYAN is my publisher on PACER.