Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Theodore View Post
Members;

Kindly forgive me if this has already been presented here for discussion...

For those who don't know, the nocebo effect is the "evil twin" of the placebo effect. In short, the same sugar pill that can make someone heal can be used to make them sick. There are plenty of case studies done on the nocebo effect, and it has been well established that it can even be lethal.

Now, considering that the nocebo effect and a sugar pill can be used to make someone sick (and in extreme instances even kill someone), what if the nocebo effect was applied to a common virus like the flu?

Unlike a sugar pill which has no actual effects, a flu does. This would make creating a nocebo effect around it even more potent because there would be some real symptoms to start with.

Next, considering the Case Fatality Rate of the covid19 flu is not that much higher than all the other strains of the flu, why did anyone jump to the conclusion this is a "super flu"? And, after jumping to this conclusion, the World Health Organization appears to have began creating the nocebo effect around this flu, and others joined in, world wide.... Which hyper amplified it.

I dare say, and I am not alone, that the actual cause of the slightly higher Case Fatality Rate and serious illness from this flu is due to a hyper amplified nocebo effect created around a common flu virus, and that we are NOT dealing with a "super flu".

Here is a study underway on this topic:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7661580/

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore

P.S.

I have already had this flu, and like every other flu, it was insignificant. I never thought we were dealing with a super flu either.

P.P.S.

Here is a video to a general TedX talk by Lissa Rankin, MD about the power of the placebo and nocebo effect:

[disabled video=youtube;LWQfe__fNbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQfe__fNbs[/video]
I spend plenty of my imagination beyond the fringe. So I am in complete agreement.

A pretty face on some divine neurology convinced me about CRISPR-Cas9 tech.

So once again I spent some time down the bunny hole. From one pretty blonde to another...

Name:  Moderna mRNA patent search.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  81.2 KB

Dr. Carrie speaks about this at the end of her video (linked). Programmable mDNA and even cccDNA.

Name:  Programmable Messenger RNA Moderna US #10696986_Page_01.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  268.1 KB

I like the inventor/ASSIGNMENT distinction, showing the difference between the entity and the corporation coverture DEVICE.

Name:  Programmable Messenger RNA Moderna US #10696986_Page_02.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  479.0 KB

Name:  Programmable Messenger RNA Moderna US #10696986_Page_07.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  471.8 KB

These can be both written and read. This is an interesting exploration indeed.

Name:  5f3642025ce88f005103a429-2-large.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  131.0 KB