Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
No need to apologize, i am not angry, mad, hurt or a victim. I just stopped a long time ago trusting the modern medicine cabal.
I love you brother for all the positive things you do. other wise why would I care?

Covid is part of the divide in the upside down world we live in. I come to learn that everything the government says is opposite.
And I mean everything, even their fake mars landing that is filmed in a remote northern part of Canada.

Here is a paragraph that says it all.

Name:  Imperealizm in America.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  252.7 KB
I produced a video that shows nothing is going on with the swabs used in the Sofia test. I have spent enough time on it. Your insistence is interpreted as your insecurity - at least by me. You have accepted what you like to hear from emotional outbursts that are typically removed as misinformation.

If there is a problem it is that mouse RNA is being injected into people, stabilized by Hydrogel to be a permanent alteration of DNA. It may be an improvement or inert but healthy people, especially disturbing a vibrant therapist is suffering from a possibly permanent "brain fog". So I think it was unwise.

To be concise, we hear Bill say that we need to mature mRNA.

Right there! Slide to the 4:32 Minute Mark. In that breath Bill says that the technology, chimeric reprogrammable spike protein antigen NAV's Nucleic Acid Vaccines - based in VELOCIMMUNE MICE mRNA transcripts, are "immature", meaning experimental.

I have shown you already that the MODERNA vaccine that is being injected into elderly, infants and health care workers (Heroes) first, the patent reveals in the word search for "mice" - 121 hits! It is mouse RNA being substituted on the protein spikes of COVID-19.