Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Morgellons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    And some of them would even laugh at me.
    Modern medicine is good for gunshots and car accidents and nothing else.
    Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
    Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.
    Nice one. People laughing at you is actually good; all the comedians tell me so.

I really think you should try redeeming lawful money. It does wonders for the mind and body.

[QUOTE=David Merrill;26822 So I am not revealing the company but have instead have shown you the patented processes. Additionally I will tell you that the ladies doing the testing have given me a tour of the laboratory and it is all like the patents and information flyer detail. [/QUOTE]

There are 32 different companies that make the test. Which one do you represent?
    https://hitconsultant.net/2020/04/23...-testing-kits/

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al_settlements

False claims seems to be the biggest violator.
    Why on Golds green earth would I put my trust and faith in anyone of these corrupt money hungry greedy SOB?

Now is time to state my views on Morgellen's Disease.

I think it entirely possible that the sebaceous glands can secrete under rare conditions fibrous exudation. These "fibers" would be soluble and evasive - as in by the time the doctor examination is detecting them, the patient is labeled delusional parasitosis.

So you are saying the term covid19 was not used when they created the covid19 test?
    But the test was made for covid19 before 2019 under a different name?

If catastrophes were cheap we would have more than one at a time . When you select a distributor, your expectation is that they will be capable of marketing the type of products you manufacture if its not fixable how could u market it fear isnt expected its all marketing. This is a global distribution of misinformation if you got covid 19 then u expect a cure if u told your cured thats marketing

Shirley you can't be serious.

Moses lived 120 years and When you select a distributor, your expectation is that they will be capable of marketing the type of products you manufacture the jurisdiction? After the Ten Plagues, Moses led the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea, after which they based themselves at Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Ten Commandments. After 40 years of wandering in the desert, Moses died within sight of the Promised Land on Mount Nebo. Between lawful money bit coin and a 2019 commercial plague the wandered are finding the dessert a safe bet.

marcel long as its necessary for a elected official thats making offers and claims and Shirley who believes that injections bought in India are just going to save Indians. This pandemic is a voluntary exercise in pluralism getting smallpox from a blanket or Polio that epidemic resulting from the Salk Polio Vaccine, a disaster known as “The Cutter Incident”. The tendency of a mass vaccination program is to herd people. People are not cattle or sheep. They should not be herded. A mass vaccination program carries a built-in temptation to oversimplify the problem; to exaggerate the benefits; to minimize or completely ignore the hazards; to discourage or silence scholarly, thoughtful and cautious opposition; to create an urgency where none exists; to whip up an enthusiasm among citizens that can carry with it the seeds of impatience, if not intolerance; to extend the concept of the police power of the state in quarantine far beyond its proper limitation; to assume simplicity when there is actually great complexity; to continue to support a vaccine long after it has been discredited;… to ridicule honest and informed consent. The government is serious and Shirley lawful consent isnt a form one needs to demand or is federal consent just having Zip. u can decide whats serious not who cant be? Loses from vaccines are after/ post covid 19 let the #s declared be cured then thats just marketing if u need a certificate proving you got vaccinated then i guess something is serious

Whether a vaccine should be viewed as a naturally occurring substance, rather than a product of human engineering, may depend on the details of the individual inoculation. If long ago the vaccines were quite simple, today they contain live or dead cells from the pathogen itself, or even genetically modified versions of the virus or bacteria. Some rely on one or more proteins from the pathogen, or a part of a protein that’s sufficient to trigger an immune response by producing antibodies.

The flu vaccine, which has to be made anew every year, involves months of work by highly trained scientists. It’s a stretch to describe modern vaccines as naturally occurring, even if parts of them are. The vaccine though, to be effective and safe, must undergo trough several tests, and needs lot of time to be developed. Furthermore, it is only useful to prevent the spread of the disease, while for people already infected does not help. For this reason, in the case of the new corona virus, the virus itself must be studied and isolated and at the moment a cure is highly desirable more than a vaccine. Get vaccinated not cured

This new one by MODERNA is a NAV - nucleic acid vaccine. There is a region of spike protein that has been replaced by VELOCIMMUNE MICE RNA, reprogramming the script of the spike protein antigens of the COVID-19 virus. This disables the neuropeptide sequence of the spikes so that it is no longer attractive to the receptors on the Type II Pneumacite cells in the alveoli, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the blood gas exchange happens.

So you still get the flu, but it decreases the likelihood you will contract pneumonia.

I just spoke with an elderly woman who has gone deaf after receiving the "vaccine". She finds it frustrating that everybody is wearing masks because she cannot understand a word anybody is saying.