Thread: Cryptocurrency

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Your opinion corresponds to my observations.

Five years ago a retiring airline captain invested his six-figure refund heavily in cryptocurrency. He prompted a nasty bulldog IRS agent who was blatantly "breaking the law". I gained the distinct impression that he was involved in an MLM. The message he was getting was,

Something like that.

I may have misinterpreted things though. His cybercurrency investment may have been safe, like a retirement plan, but only as long as he did not touch it. He could not withdraw it without the IRS seizing it from the cybercurrency account, as it was in transaction to his bank.

Thank you for the outline. I do not trust it yet but it is a functional model. It is replacing the MLM model.

P.S. Since you cannot eat gold, until you have reduced it to highward starfire anyway (manna => monatomic gold => Philosopher's Stone), and gold will collapse to $42.22/ounce which is going to feel like a solid crash to about everybody; the only peaceful place is redeeming your mind.

I do not think, when cybercurrency will vanish if the power is pulled unplugged, that one can find peace in it. Treasuries globally are allowing the parliaments (Congress) to bond infinite money market fabrication of currency. So it is a Treasury Market. Treasuries are now the global money market.

It is a bubble so big I feel I am the only man on earth who can see it.

P.P.S. Since the metal has recently found its only value ever (aside from being a shiny distraction) in creating cybercurrency, try eating bits and qubits? Either scenario above, whichever one is correct or more correct, there is no accessing the cybercurrency with any ease.

In Mr Robot there is a shadow government called White Rose and the Deus Group (100 Elite) with a Dark Army all in one abused child's schizoid alter ego. Do away with all that and the government behind the transactions building BlockChain securitization is the Investment Group - now including Stephen. The rogue agent who would badger and steal from the retired airline pilot was the Dark Army.
    I really like how you think way outside the box, David.

Consider this:

Money has to be stored (stock variable) somewhere.
    There is a way to create liquidity (flow variable) from an account (stock variable) or asset (stock variable) without drawing upon it.
    Answer: You borrow against the account (stock) or asset (stock) in order to access liquidity (flow).
    Debt, in most cases although there are exceptions, is not taxed.

There is even a strategy out here titled, "buy, borrow, die" as a way to access liquidity while avoiding tax.

A person can reduce, defer, cover, or even eliminate their tax within the system, legally. It takes some knowledge, assistance, and a bit of creativity in which to do this.

But for most people, they would need to get a handle on their debt, interest expenses, and cash flows first ....
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-03-21 at 12:49 PM.