Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I do not judge it religiously anymore. At least I like to think that is where my emotions lead.

For myself, I can feel it as synesthete. I often present my heritage as confluence of two dynastic bloodlines from ancient Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a very productive culling underway in order to preserve a biosphere compatible with the human form. It is just an interesting turn for me, to realize the legal implications of deviant genome.

Rather than start or conjoin in another thread, I am still relating this to State dominions. Congress has a system of Unified Law. I became involved with this emotionally when a suitor became misled by Tim TURNER.

[CENTER]Name:  amicus curie docketed.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  163.6 KB[CENTER]

For extra punishment he was being sent to Texas for sentencing. He instead fled and within a week or two turned himself in up in northern Colorado. He served out less than one year in a country club facility in Littleton, due to my amicus brief. In short, I blamed Tim, explaining that Ron was being deluded and that the CIA/NSA was using Tim's influence for an illegal intelligence mill.
PUBLIC LAW 110–177.. So they are above the law and immune from prosecution.