Thank you for that Joseph;

I got a call; one final question. He realized that the amount on the state form was different than the amount on Line 11 of the 1040.

Name:  Fed and State discrepancy.png
Views: 498
Size:  82.7 KB

So I suggested he single strike through the "Line 11" before mailing. The forms are simply unaccommodating to redemption. Redemption is outside the scope of debt. Exclusively mutual ultimates - debt and redemption.

But make it plain that you earned $0 taxable income. And make sure your claim is the exact amount reported by your employer by W-2 (client by 1099) as withholdings. Nothing more or less.

This is plain as you can make it and the law is that you make demand. No more burden is upon you.

By your story, it agrees with the brain trust experience too, the states can no longer play ignorant. Maybe they were even making honest mistakes and have been corrected by the OCC? This is the feeling I get, so thank you for sharing here. People are more and more just shuffling redemption off into the lost or circular file. Crummy - but it is hard to prove dishonor when they just pretend they lost it.

Name:  Doc 17 USPS Tracking RF 181 029 716 US_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  179.5 KB

They stopped attaching dates to the report. We are talking about collusion between the US Treasury, the USDC, the DoJ and the Postmaster General with Registered Mail. So yesterday I called the process server who mailed it and offered him $100 to follow up on the lost RM package. Then look - magically delivered:

Name:  Doc 17 USPS Tracking RF 181 029 716 US Delivered 3 10 21_Page_1.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  291.7 KB

So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?