Before I inoculate the Chinese Mahogany DNA I would like to comment about "highly sensitive people". The Invisible Rainbow - The History of Electricity and Life explains this very well.

Name:  Doc 15 Notice of US Patent #11,999,999_Page_18.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  565.5 KB

In our natural unpolluted human condition we have otoconia in the saccule, and it has for quite some time been within a certain range of dimension.

Name:  cochlea saccule utricle.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  401.7 KB

As these otoconia form under new and higher frequency (intensity) RF these organic piezoelectric biocrystals are reprogrammed at different lengths and deformed to tune in to different harmonics and frequencies. By changing the length of an antenna we change the sensitivity range. We already know from Invisible Rainbow that we are capable, once we activate the saccula of hearing in hundreds of kilohertz frequencies. People, like myself listen to useful information that sounds like water gurgling among hissing.

The correlation here is that the chimeric portions of the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine demonstrate that nothing is permanent. The 1:20 Minute Mark of the above video tells of rescripting the Human Story. We have a familiar code with which to correlate our heritage with our destiny and we are injecting a different path.

Minute Mark 1:20 (AstraZeneca video above) amplifies Dr. MADEJ's point and describes the two-step sequence.:

1. The human cell line was (re)engineered to contain the missing adenovirus - Inoculation 1
  2. So that when the vector vaccine is introduced... - Inoculation 2

This is why the second vaccination is more effective than the first. One needs time obviously, for the new transcript to be written throughout the individual genome.