Thread: Mice (MODERNA) and Chimpanzee (AstraZeneca) RNA NAV's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They look like humans, but they are not.

You can't make this stuff up.

Look this over carefully:

NJ will not let people see oaths of office.

A government record shall not include the following information which is deemed to be confidential for the purposes of P.L.1963, c.73 (C.47:1A-1 et seq.) as amended and supplemented:

any copy of an oath of allegiance, oath of office or any affirmation taken upon assuming the duties of any public office, or that oath or affirmation, taken by a current or former officer or employee in any public office or position in this State or in any county or municipality of this State, including members of the Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, and all law enforcement entities, except that the full name, title, and oath date of that person contained therein shall not be deemed confidential; and
    But what really woke me up is in the definitions:

"Biotechnology" means any technique that uses living organisms, or parts of living organisms, to make or modify products, to improve plants or animals, or to develop micro-organisms for specific uses; including the industrial use of recombinant DNA, cell fusion, and novel bioprocessing techniques.
    I have experience regarding the Court Security Act of 2007 and easily recognize this legislation was adopted from Congress' Uniform Legislation and so you can count on this Act being nearly identical in all the States. But more to the point is that you find no DNA, Biotechnology or Recombinant occurrences. Not in the NJ Act anyway.

So Congress intends that the states not supply any records of the NAV vaccine technology. And they do not. The only reason you read about the mice and chimpanzee cloning (MODERNA and AstroZeneca respectively) is because I have the patent on vector technology from 2003 when I cured the world of the SARS pandemic. This is why this intelligence is available to me.

P.S. EINSTEIN worked as a clerk at the US Patent Office.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. EINSTEIN worked as a clerk at the US Patent Office.
    Close. It was the Federal Office for Intellectual Property in Bern, Switzerland.

https://www.ige.ch/en/about-us/the-h...nt-office.html

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Close. It was the Federal Office for Intellectual Property in Bern, Switzerland.

https://www.ige.ch/en/about-us/the-h...nt-office.html
    Memory recall is interesting...

I knew that, but not until you reminded me. Thanks.