Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
The great reset, depopulation is the goal of the new vaccine, Do not take it.

MMS works well at stopping the covid infection. I have been using it for 15 years for everything from arthritic to dengue, works wonders. Hope this finds you all well, take care interesting days ahead. Oh and stock up on lawful money gold and silver, it will come in handy
Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
The great reset, depopulation is the goal of the new vaccine, Do not take it.

MMS works well at stopping the covid infection. I have been using it for 15 years for everything from arthritic to dengue, works wonders. Hope this finds you all well, take care interesting days ahead. Oh and stock up on lawful money gold and silver, it will come in handy
I am so happy you have kept track of your password here fB.

Name:  MMS Citric and Instructions.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  518.3 KB

I believe you. I am using my own vaccine but would not hesitate resorting to MMS. It is a very powerful and potentially dangerous blood cleanser.

Chlorine is a powerful poison and viruses, like I say in my patented vaccine have an uncanny knack for survival. They reside in the dry portions like joints awaiting the host to become stressed and then flourish in outbreak. So an excess of chlorine gas in the blood is a good strategy. I just don't like the swimming pool feeling.

I am glad sodium chlorite keeps indefinitely. It is good to have some around.