Thread: Three categories: Goods, services, money.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, the formatting got lost. I think the point is that the ELITE need the masses to BELIEVE they own everything fair and square. As you are aware, no one is walking out of here alive nor carrying anything out. But the the essence of the post, MONEY is a separate thing from all the goods and services, while I think in my simple view most people confound money as part of all the other goods and services. See if you can visualize Goods in one plane, Services in another, and money yet in its own separate plane. As you will notice, you can do away with money and trade will exist albeit not as efficient, but you cannot do away with goods or services.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Yes, the formatting got lost. I think the point is that the ELITE need the masses to BELIEVE they own everything fair and square. As you are aware, no one is walking out of here alive nor carrying anything out. But the the essence of the post, MONEY is a separate thing from all the goods and services, while I think in my simple view most people confound money as part of all the other goods and services. See if you can visualize Goods in one plane, Services in another, and money yet in its own separate plane. As you will notice, you can do away with money and trade will exist albeit not as efficient, but you cannot do away with goods or services.
    Interesting point. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Money (and notes) are forms of technology.

Technology will have its benefits and costs.

Notes, particular Federal Reserve Notes, have liabilities and interests attached thereto not to mention those tendering such notes are encumbered as to their capacity (i.e. Social Security Number) and status (U.S. citizen).

Furthermore, those tendering such notes are constitutors (those who have agreed to be surety for another party) to the government of the United States.