Thread: This Time - Twenty Year Review of Constructive Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To this day I still watch those videos. At the time when this happened I was working in the fire service and I remembered a bunch of us watching the news, watching the buildings fall and we all looked at each other in disbelief because we all knew what we was seeing went against everything we were taught and trained in fire science and building collapse. You cut down a tree at an angle and in the direction you want the tree to fall. These buildings didn't fall at the angle and direction where they were struck, they fell in on themselves. Not once, not twice, but three times and WTC7 wasn't struck. These collapses are what is called a pancake collapse where they fall in on themselves. None of their other explanations for how fast jet fuel burns, ignition temperatures of materials like desks, chairs, carpet, paper, etc. that could heat steel beams to where they will melt and collapse. I remember seeing some beams that were cut at forty five degree angles so they could slide inward and I remember there were traces of thermite at the sites. We knew who the terrorists that flew the jets into the buildings were because they found some of their ID's and passports at the building sites while the indestructible black boxes were destroyed. I could go on and on with this but the point is that a lot of us knew something wasn't right. I'm not a physicist or structural engineer but I know at my level of education and training what happened couldn't make sense. The Pentagon... one of the most secured governmental facilities in the world with cameras everywhere. And the area of the building that was hit was the accounting department and the day before the attack they couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars that just disappeared.
    Last edited by joseph3r; 09-01-21 at 12:25 AM.