Traffic stop. First reason for the stop being, window tint to dark. Then she walked it back and said she had me on video doing 10 over on the interstate. As she was standing at my window the plain view doctrine kicked in and they called for backup, arrested me and began a search due to something in plain view, site, or smell (small amount a marijuana and a pipe). This poster currently undergoing certification for use in Michigan. So she pulled me out of the car and began a search. As I said earlier, I stood on my rights and clammed up after doing so, refusing to answer any questions. This irked them, so when I was booked the reason given (about 2 hours BEFORE being mirandized) was "a string of misdemeanors". When I asked them about where to bail out - I assume they did not like my attitude and changed their stance to "driving under the influence" the reason given that "there were open intoxicants" (Michigan - beer bottles that were being returned for $.10 - a bag had broken and there were some stragglers under the front seat) for the sole reason that they wanted to inconvenience me and be able to hold me under statute. So since I would not answer the questions to complete the booking process I was not able to use a telephone (according to them), however I was mirandized eventually and told I had access to an attorney (which never occurred). When I was initially booked they *offered* me a blood draw, as in Michigan there is an "implied consent" statute which I refused due to being on anticoagulants, and the statute reads that persons of that status are not assumed to have given consent. So she cooked up a warrant from a magistrate, which wasn't presented to me and they threatened use of force to seize my blood while simultaneously threatining to tack on "resisting" charges. They seized the blood and got nothing other than knowledge that supported the breathalyzers findings of .00. and that I consume marijuana. They also said it would take up to 60 days to work through State Patrol lab. This was the end of April. It appears now that the results are back the "case" is "active" again and process is in motion.

Facts: I was held for 20 hours incommunicado, I continuously requested an attorney which they denied because "I hadnt completed the booking process", I've questioned each offer or counter offered in good faith. Its a mess.