Thread: Create a “Right to Travel document:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulution View Post
    This sounds like it might be where my confusion is. I have heard of the power of attorney in passing from time to time without giving it much thought because I associated it with (probably incorrectly) the right to be appointed one along with some other (also probably incorrect) assumptions. However, in other threads of this site I have heard the phrase used in a peculiar fashion. I have only read this about "power of attorney." I do not find it helpful because there are no references explaining any of the mechanics of the document; if I knew about this more it might be of some help. If you have any material that will or might help please share!
    In a most simple sense you give people your name; specifying that you are an individual subject to law. I just recalled a 42x2 system of thought in an old movie - The Gods Must Be Crazy. The opening scene is of a tribe in unity and a pilot throws out a pop bottle landing in the sand. Now there is only one pop bottle to go around and the members of the Tribe find the shortage and separate mentally. They become individuals.

The Name of God upon you authorizes your priesthood, or your commercial priestcraft as it has turned out. But that is only an illusion. Christians read Paul completely backwards considering the 501(C)(3) structure is exactly what Paul designed by being convicted of treason against Israel. In other words Paul designed exactly what western Christianity is - from protective custody in Rome. Why would Paul be writing letters when he could simply visit and speak? He spent his last five years in protective custody with the last three in house arrest with mail privileges. So we have the Epistles. My revelation, the emotional epiphany anyway, comes with the understanding of cause and effect - that we create gravity with the Separation, and that is the charge - Original Sin - so that circumambulation can process Ficonacci in 3-D and we appear in human form:

Attachment 5061

I came across it in sacred geometry encoded into discussion about North for the North Wall of the Lodge in the southern hemisphere. In other words the Coriolis Effect would make the seashells spin the other direction in the southern hemisphere without Circumambulation:

Name:  circumambulation 1.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  190.9 KB

Name:  Secret Mathematical Knowledge small.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  116.1 KB

The whole idea of usury (interest) on loans is created out of the notion Israel is separate from the man borrowing. [Or worse, that the Bank and the Fund are Israel.] Perhaps the worst of it is how by misinterpreting the nomenclature of the week as sacred - never drop Friday because of the lunar cycle (29.5 days does not equal 4x7=28 days) - but that everybody was on a seven-year schedule for releasing the private loan debt. The seven year release was read into the national Jubilee to mean everybody was on the same schedule rather than if I lend you money today, in seven years if you have not paid me back then I must forgive the outstanding debt. If you can feel me here, what the Law does is defeat any notion of sustainable debt.

That is why my video has changed things. At the crux of Power of Attorney is knowing His Name as Yours. Quit COUNTING ON the Congregation to create an Identity of God outside of yourself. That is Godforming and will always become an addiction at best; making excommunication very painful withdrawal indeed:

Name:  name in agent.jpg
Views: 785
Size:  112.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-07-18 at 09:40 AM.