Thread: Create a “Right to Travel document:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had to read it twice but it sounds like nothing has happened except your license has expired and you feel it is time to renew it? And you anticipate that you will pull a lot of non-actions off the back shelf.

No docket now thats recorded its own shelf life? with out one agent addressing me first middle Name or NAME as how its been 4 yrs presenting competence over account has seen due diligence on my behalf. but competence and commercial profiles aren't challenging enough under administrative suspension its hard too avoid Probate in bracelets in the prisoner box give up all claims ownership rights to the assets in the Trust, kid napping no punk and not sleeping. maybe born yesterday but i been up all night the home bench warrant kit. with the paperless kidnap ride along in unmarked none identification car all volunteers willing go what about the few that get a forced identification well a residency is address how they dress Me . The benefit of identification i know who you are but dont re present as i wont re present me I will be me. stories are a dime a fake dozen but its me not paper on the pillow with my head too the wall.My case never got heard at the hearings Me with no voice no standing whos pleading.