Thread: Create a “Right to Travel document:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    “declaration of trust.” avoid Probate give up all claims ownership rights to the assets in the Trust, as well as your right to change the terms and conditions of the trust. No benefits no warrants no trust Money has no guts. Fiduciary Fairy and oz.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1048...7526349595729/

Quite the opposite approach by Ken Dost...

Embedded below if link fails...

https://dostaffixedacations.wordpres...lf-governance/

https://m.facebook.com/kdost1

HERE IS what you need to really know about that all caps fiction so many of you are so blindly willing to castigate and give back (fools)
    The FIRST MIDDLE LAST or FIRST LAST or whatever legal name is on the bc or by legal change.
    it is a CAPITALIZED entity - get it ???!!! as in corporate equity - as in preferred shares of the USA corporation.
    it is this CAPITALIZED entity of same name First Middle Last to which is matches that has been borrowed from time over again as private equity of your private corporation, that too is also the ESTATE and PRIVATE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION . that is belonging to the living American National who is foreign and an unincorporated association - thereby NATIONAL ASSOCIATION......
    So in terms of what you the living man is to all this - you are the trustee to every borrowing they have made, as every borrowing creates a trust.....here is the proof ..
    and because we are idiots who see nothing but a fiction part of the bad bad corporation - we have missed the most important part in all this ....we followed blindly behind those trusted for their knowledge, which is spun around hate and bias and not a full unbiased view but their view, that we have adopted as ours...

How do you change the bad bad evil corporations than ???
    you take responsibility for your shit, take stock of your corporation, take control of your life displaces one slot that some asshole has taken from you - whether good, bad, knowing or not, you have displaced someone who has taken your principal .....

You want self governance ? ....yup this does it
    you want control over your life ? yup does that too
    You want the ability to travel unaccosted? does that
    You want to change the world?....here is your shot, the question is are you gonna remain for the good or be absorbed into greed and evil, becoming just another cog in the wheel of a corrupt system.......YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW

you can perform competent due diligence and control
    or you can stick with the lost souls of hate and bias who have poisoned minds, just another form of indoctrination

Last edited by doug555; 03-10-18 at 01:41 PM.

becoming just another cog in the wheel of a corrupt system.......YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW just identified as such but i put my competent identity cogs in that wheel they just got a bigger chain. competent due diligence are now full circle with no chain
    you can perform competent due diligence and control clerks ignorance
    or you can stick with the lost souls of hate and bias who have poisoned minds, just another form of indoctrination yes competence in not using government applications begging is the vehicle for indoctrinating a bias identification systematic theology i was born with out it. endorsement inheritance try giving it back there not compelled or even competent to accommodate the truth its on there business card the duties u cant force them or fire them. I evidence the discourse not the signature my embellished identification is it real.