Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Structured Water

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    OK, so how do you measure the Van der Waal radius?
    What is the measurement?
    Is it measured in degrees?
    http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae206.cfm
    http://futuretechtoday.net/ozone/ozoneStory.htm
    Last edited by allodial; 09-15-11 at 04:01 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Awesome system. I utilize a bubbler for making colloidal silver. Still water isn't substantially passing through magnetic fields thus the 'relaxation'.

http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp
    Last edited by allodial; 09-14-11 at 10:38 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

You keep me thinking though. I wonder where the material I read on water is? My best guess is that Handbook of Physics in storage.

Anthony Joseph
    There are ways to test the validity of the claims made by Clayton Nolte and his Structured Water unit.

One way is to test the surface tension of the water pre-installation and post installation. The claim is that normal water has a surface tension of about 74 dynes/cm3 and the water coming from a source with the unit attached will be 43 dynes/cm3. According to the literature, our cells require the number to be below 46 dynes to cross the cell wall, hence better hydration with structured water. A Urotensiometer is an inexpensive and easy way to accurately test for surface tension in dynes. This company sells the unit for $155.

Another way is to test the brix value of plants, fruits, vegetables, etc. when using structured water for hydration. This experiment would have to be controlled so as to not let rain water skew the results. The propogation of seeds, either indoors or sheltered from the elements, could work using three methods of hydration: well/city water, rain water and structured water to determine the speed and size of growth and the brix reading of each sample. A Brix Refractomter will give a good indication of the nutritional value (sugar content) of each plant's leaves and/or fruit.

Anthony Joseph
    Results in:

The unit does not operate as it claims. I ordered the whole house unit which came with a portable unit for "free". The test results were dissapointing to say the least. I tested the water which ran through the portable unit several times and by several methods as per the instructions given me responding to my inquires regarding the failed test results. The water's surface tension never changed from the standard 74 dynes for tap or distilled water and the pH never became "neutral" as per the claims made by the company. I also tested rubbing alcohol and it read well below 40 dynes. The measuring and testing devices I used were accurate and my testing was thorough. I never bothered hooking up the house unit after these results.

I don't think they expected me to use a tensiometer to verify their claims. Nevertheless, I was given a full refund and I am out only the minimal cost to priority mail the package back. Not to bad for an experiment of such kind. I also have a couple of new gadgets to play with; the brix refractometer works well for testing my home grown fruit and vegetable nutrition density. It also comes in handy during wine making season as a grape sugar content tester.

I am saddened that this unit did not work as advertised but not surprised. I am really interested in getting some type of device to accomplish what this unit purported to do for water as I still believe in the idea and benefits of structured water.

Also, stirring water vigorously and spinning in a blender did not work either. Tests failed just as the unit did.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-06-11 at 05:20 AM.

Your science and rules of evidence are admirable. Thank you.

I've got a Plocherkat water treatment system. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/produ...ls.php?pid=112

Tests are expensive, so I haven't except to test Ph. I've put nasty smelling well water on it and minutes later the smell was gone and it tasted fine.
    Just putting this here so you can see another alternative. Peace, L

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I've got a Plocherkat water treatment system. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/produ...ls.php?pid=112

Tests are expensive, so I haven't except to test Ph. I've put nasty smelling well water on it and minutes later the smell was gone and it tasted fine.
    Just putting this here so you can see another alternative. Peace, L
    Interesting link... Thank you!

Your welcome, I studied water when I remodeled my old hs. I took a chance on this and got dealer price until the dist. in Calif stopped his business. I never knew why, he didn't answer emails. There is a canadian outlet i've communicated with. The studies of the vinyards in France using Plocher products are interesting. I have some of the argri product to try and have grown much bigger flowers that usual. The hemp I've grown is nice too. Roland Plocher cleaned Lake Geneiva too.

One of the reasons I was willing to take a chance was because my wife and I also have an EPFX/SCIO. I had health problems with out of balance Ph resulting in rash. A treatment by the Rife Light helped and we investigated the EPFX that has Rife Tech along with many other "treatments". Natural all the way and lots of exercise are keeping me going good at 62.
    Cheers

I have been using a Plocherkat whole house unit for about 4 yrs now and am very happy as to the results. Roland Plocher studied the frequencies that emenate from the rock in the Alps as the water is revitalized. The products are not available thru a U.S. source anymore. Canada has a distributor still. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/