Thread: Court Honors AND Acknowledges Refusal For Cause

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No. So it IS.

You are the lone person I have met across several message boards who has such vehement objections to "the Informer" ... well... other than attorners.....

In addition, you are the only person who hasn't looked at the cites either.
    To the attorners' credit, they will review the material at the very least.

David reviewed the material. He stated his objections in a reasoned and rational manner in complete contradistinction to you.

The material has presented in earnest to those interested therein. It does not signify a wholesale endorsement of anything and everything "the Informer" says.

But, I have to tell ya' .... its been very, very, VERY hard to stump him .

The material is based on ARCHIVAL and HISTORICAL research. So, if you desire creativity, this ain't it !!

After this, I'm dropping it. You'll come back to this material when you are ready and right now ... clearly you ain't ready!

This is my conclusion of "feeding pearls to swine".

---> So, I say!! <---
    I am not questioning his research, I am questioning your inadequacy to perform and present the information yourself directly on this forum, proof that YOU know it rather then say "well the information is on one of those audios". You do not practice what you preach, lead by example, not by a tyrannical hazing of a newbie in the forum.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-27-11 at 12:52 AM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.