Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Research is why we are here assembled in this forum.
    Why are you here?
    I am considering jesse james a disinformation agent of the controlled opposition front. My mind is not made up as of yet.
    Fishnet

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnet View Post
    I am considering jesse james a disinformation agent of the controlled opposition front. My mind is not made up as of yet.
    Then you have no reasoning if you think I'm an agent.
    I'm posing questions your research hasnt an answer to other than your research is just interpretive opinion, that wont, and never has held up in court. The same tuff questions I asked myself with my research.
    I've done my research (since 1995) and so far every lawyer who has looked at it basically states............."impressive......! Wouldnt want to be on the opposing councel."
    This is what you have to do.............ask the hard questions and be honest about it. Put it under a microscope which some fools here thinks is a pathetic thing to do.

I'm here because a forum member here was yapping his mouth about CtC on a different forum which I challenged him to. He failed miserably, as expected from a failed theory. He waffled back and forth between merrill and hendrickson theories. I dont think he fully knows whats going on. I hope i enlightened him a bit to at least be prepared to defend himself when the time comes. But his ego thinks I'm some boogy man from quatloos. Its obvious he doesnt like his pride getting kicked around so he took it out in a childish way. Thats fine as I hope he understands ego cannot get in his way when the hammer falls to defend himself in court.
    They will walk all over him if hes not prepared.